User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Other » Health, Technology Re: Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

    Hey there, johnrosco321 !!! This is Eros here with a review for you !! I loved the peice of play ... dramatic play. It was amazing and since I know ...

    Aug 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Black Rain

    Hey there, bloodlord !! This is Eros here with a review for you !! I liked this piece of poetry of yours !!! I loved the way you have described ...

    Aug 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Seabound

    Hey, there, Shaniac !! This is Eros here, with a review for you !! I loved this poem of yours very much. I really appreciate the talent of yours, in ...

    Aug 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Loss

    Hey there, Weirdo !! Here is Eros again with a review for you !! "Loss" is a beautiful poem written by you. It was really heart touching and I loved ...

    Aug 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Percy Jackson fan fic (title in works) Part 6

    Hey there, Weirdo !! This is Eros here, again for another review !! Thanks for the tag ... I am glad the new part is up. I was eagerly waiting ...

    Aug 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The brook

    Hi there, izzie1234 !!! This is Eros here with a review for this beautiful piece of poetry of yours !! I was at once, attracted by the e title and ...

    Aug 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: Dear Dave - Extract 2

    Hey there, faithless0408 !! This is is Eros here, bringing a review for you !! I was just going through the green room and this particular extract caught my attention.... ...

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My lady

    Hey there, Keshavthakuri !! This is Eros here with a review for this beautiful piece of poetry of yours !! Let us begin the review with the title. I must ...

    Aug 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Girl of stars

    Hey there, TheBlueCat !! This is Eros here, bringing a review for this beautiful piece of poetry of yours !! Let's start the review with the title. A good Title ...

    Aug 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Percy Jackson fan fic (title in works) Part 5

    Hey there, Weirdo !!! This is Eros here with a review for your chapter !!! Hey ...I was just ... SHOCKED. When I read Veronica was dying. And I felt ...

    Aug 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Percy Jackson fan fic (title in works) Part 4

    Hey there, Weirdo !!! This is Eros here again bringing another review for the novel !! I am in love with Caleb. He is stupid sometimes and my image for ...

    Aug 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Percy Jackson fan fic (title in works) Part 3

    Hey, there, Weirdo !!! Eros here again bringing a review for this chapter !!! It made me a bit confused here ... This chapter makes me feel she is really ...

    Aug 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Percy Jackson fan fic (title in works) Part 2

    Hey, Weirdo !! Eros again with a review for you !! I loved the chapter again, just as much as I loved the previous one. I like how the story ...

    Jul 31, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Percy Jackson fan-fic (title in works) Part 1

    Hey there, TheWeirdoFromBeyond !! This is Eros here with a review for this novel !! I wasn't knowing you are writing a novel... It was awesome. I liked the title ...

    Jul 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Once Upon a December Night

    Hello there, magiccharm2002 !! This is Eros here with a review for this beautiful piece of poetry of yours, on this special occasion of The Review Day !! Happy Review ...

    Jul 29, 2018


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson