User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: I lost someone I never belonged to in the first place

    Heya, screamingsloth!! Eros again here with a review for you!! Just wanna say that this neither a poem, nor any essay nor any script nor any other l;iterary work. This ...

    Jul 9, 2017
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Romantic Re: Coming Home To You

    Heya screamingsloth!! This is Eros here with a review for you...! This topic attracted me very much--- so thought too peek in... And how could I leave this AWESOME piece ...

    Jul 9, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: war and his eyes chapter 1 part 1

    Hey there, Kostia!! This is Eros here with a review for your work!! :D Hmm... So this one has a good start. I was indeed, attracted by the title...Otherwise I ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Ocean

    Hey There, Sumerj12!! :D This is Eros here with a review for you!! But before I start a review, I would first WELCOME you to YWS! This is a really ...

    Jun 29, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Friends I Used to Know

    Hey there Lupa 22!! This is Eros here to review this beautiful poetry of yours! To begin with, lets start with the title. A title should be of appropriate length ...

    Jun 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Definition of Pain

    Heya, TheDarkWriter!! This is Eros here to review this wonderful piece of yours!! This is a really beautiful [piece and I love this one becuase it has given a toungue ...

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Love Echoed

    Hi, Sharon! This is Eros here with a review for you!! There are some criterias which I always look for when I write a review. These are 1) Title 2) ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: S.J.H 2

    Hello there Casanova! This is Eros here to write a review for this lovely piece of poetry! I liked the main theme of the poem. The poem is deep. I ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: falling and fallen

    Hey there, UserNotFound! This is Eros here to write a review for this lovely poem of yours! I like how you have described the emotions here. It is a short ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Automaton's Heart: Glossary

    Heya Mage!! This is really very interesting!! I love reading about magics, angels, demons and the stories revolving around them! And the most important of all is the title. The ...

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yws Is Dying

    Hi there Karos!! This is Eros here to write a review for you!! The title attracted me and captivated me to pause for a second and peep in to see ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Search For Peace Book 1 ~ The Great Separation Chapter 1

    Hi there Tsunami!! Here I am with a review brought to you!! This is a very great chapter and the novel is proving to have an interesting theme. You are ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 3

    Hi there Mage! The curiosity here is building up more and more. The mystery is getting into a deeper and deeper suspense. I liked the scene you have described here. ...

    Jul 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Starry Eyed Girl

    Hello there Ang!! This is Eros here to write a review for such a sweet poem of yours!! Let us begin by commenting on the title. The title was attractive ...

    Jul 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: The Inner Ramblings of a Teenager

    Hello there RadiantShadow!! This is Eros here to write a review for your work!! I saw this topic in the Literary Spotlight. First of all, Congratulations for your work in ...

    Jun 29, 2016


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus