User avatar

Emma

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Racing Bowler Hat - short story

    Hehe! What did your computer make the words? XD What did it do? I can't believe they don't like girl! It's sexist! XD

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Labels I

    Isn't this a poem, the way it is structured? Sorry if I sound mean... It's good anyway, I just really suck at poems and stuff that really look like poems.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    And I thought me and my friend was bad.... O_____o;

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Sausage fun!

    oh, this is based on real life, everyone in the play is actually real people we know. .................................................... :shock: Please tell me this is innuendo and not some...sick p

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Sausage fun!

    Bump! Read damnit! And leave comments! oh, this is based on real life, everyone in the play is actually real people we know. :D And lmao TBR! At least you ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicidal Mind

    It isn't good when it is rushed, it could be MUCH better if you took your time. I see your talents, you could do a whole lot more better.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Isha

    This was really good, you describe everything in good detail, making the reader want to read on! Only problem is when you use dialog. Once someone has finished speaking and ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Suicide

    Oh right, I meant it was lucky he OPENED that letter that day... O_o

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Suicide

    I gree with Snoink, but it is also very good. I like the whole thing. It is lucky that he got the letter that day. Very sweet.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    This is really nice, I like how you talk about all your past times. I think he might be very touched. I wish my dad told me stories, he has ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hotel Room /P

    Lmao very good. I don't like the beginning when you repeat the 'or's' but that is probably just your style. Did this actually happen or did you just make it ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters (Part 2)

    Yeah, what fishr said, PM with part three. This very good, but if Gus was dying, whouldn't he be breathing the words, I don't think he would be able to ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A life for a life- edited

    Well, it would be nice for you to carry on so we can get an idea of what you're trying. A writer should always finish what they start. Something I ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters (Part 1)

    Whoa, very nice. If you made a book I would defiantly read it. I love your work! OK, I'm done now. I had a moment.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: The Warleader Script

    Whoa.... Now that is a different type of script.

    Nov 15, 2005


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit