User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh little marshmallow Peeps

    wow. it so very captures everyone's deep desire to steal all of the candy section, especially all of the good extra-sugary parts, and run away and pig out. I also ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To My Love I Have Never Met (Villanelle)

    This poem is pretty strange... i don't get it. Is there an arranged marriage, or an online relationship, or... hmmm.... Well, i guess that villanelle is a very... different scheme ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Every Mile Every Second

    I am really liking this little piece. don't worry about the length of a prologue, because i was recently editing one of my things and it was only 1302 characters ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Pale December

    hey i'm kelly and i will totally be reviewing this pretty epic poem. okay, so to start: I like this poem. "is a like a new born cherry..." i think ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Breakout

    That was... interesting. I liked your idea of a vampire that hates it,and is trying to escape. (hmm... sound familiar? just stay away from names like Edward, Edwin, Jake/Jacob and ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Day Things Went Wrong

    Well, this is a very strange and original story. Um, is there going to be a chapter two, or is this a stand- alone? This doesn't seem to be a ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Messages: Chapter One

    This was a pretty good piece. It was long, but had nice and short chapters. Even the shortest story is impossible to read if its only one or two mega- ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: T.V.

    i like this poem. You captured the feeling of everyone who watches t v- i need it, i hate it. the flow is a little bit strange, however. Umm... was ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: At the End of a Deployment

    This is really well written- i like the part about her worrying about the two of them being different, but in the end they're not. "all for not." I'm pretty ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Slick Floor chapter 4

    Hello!! :D "Darkness envelopes me, it pulls me under its wicked cape." Epicly awesome. just saying. :arrow: "A sweet feeling of floating then I awake, my mind is blurred, and ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Slick Floor- Prologue/ Chapter 1

    Hi! i'm Kelly and i'm gonna be reviewing your story today!! ( I also am spectacular at stating the obvious, by the way) :D great story. i like the beginning, ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( intro)

    Hello! I'm Kelly and I'll review today... kk, so generally i liked the story. The title is very nice and it grabs the attention of the reader. I like how ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Loss - Part 2

    I like this part a lot too. YOu know what I just realized? I have a story by the exact same name, and your profile pic (cat from red dwarf) ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Loss - Part 1

    Okay, so that was a really good story. Rally good descriptions! :arrow: in the beginging, it says Sibo is his "newly found love" what does that mean? :D I like ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the Apocalypse

    I rally liked this piece. I barely noticed the rhyme and when i read it the second time i figured out he rhyme and was like, whoa, thats cool. so, ...

    Feb 2, 2010


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge