User avatar

Eimear

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thunder stroke

    Thanks for the comments guys, I literally wrote this in about ten minutes late one night so I'm going to do a serious re-draft and take my time with it. ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When there's nowhere to run

    Thanks guys for the comments. I'm having a serious case of hindsight were i see exactly what your saying- i think im going to axe the rhyming scheme, for sure! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It all comes back to you

    Unexpected and poignant. I said it once my good friend, and I'll say it again. Poetry at it's best.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: february the fourteenth

    Cool- more like a story than a poem, but all the better for it. Havent got many issues with this, just a good job. Eimearxx

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Cookie Chronicles

    Emotions on a page? Sorry, I couldnt really get into this. I would suggest not having such a detailed first paragraph, then my mind won't wander. Hope that helps Eimear

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A hand takes yours

    Whoops, thanks Kyte.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Haven't really decided on a name yet

    Space out the lines, and then I promise you i'll give a detailed critque. Its almost midnight and I'm supposed to be writing my novel....jeese i've got school tommorrow as ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    I'll second that- Nothing is 'allowed' to be an info dump in your story. That term is used as a negative criticism. Cut the prologue, and give us the first ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood heart.

    Hey, I enjoyed reading this, the piece developed well and I liked the issues that were raised. But I'm confused. Is this in the right place in terms of forums? ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The children with no name

    Hey, thanks for all the fab critques, they were all really helpfull and I'm in the process of re-drafting this piece. Thanks very much! Eimearxx

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I am Legend

    I went to see it in the cinema on Boxing Day....all I can say is without giving away to much- look behind you for the love of Sam!

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Wuthering Heights

    Go Wuthering Heights! Woop, woop! I'm doing that legend of a book for my English coursework, It's amazing! The entire thing is brilliantly plotted out and well written...and what about ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Trigger Switch

    No problem, I enjoyed reviewing your work because its clear you've got real talent. The errors etc are very small in comparison, so well done. Could you possibly PM me ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Lol, You have a great, seemingly untapped talent That means that your talent is never ending,...I just said it in an awkward way. So well done! Woop! Eimearxx

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I am Sixteen

    Hey guys, thanks soooo for taking the time to read this and write reviews. I'm really grateful for all your help and critque, especially as this is my first draft. ...

    Feb 12, 2008


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy