User avatar

Dulcet

formerly Bubbles/bubblysprinkles

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: The Infected Chapter 2 - The Curing

    Hey there CaptainPanda! I've skimmed through Chapter 1 and 1.2, so I'll take the chance to give a short review on this piece, if you don't mind. I'll get straight ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: One sided love- Installment 1

    Hi, LeakyPen! I'm a sucker for romances, so I'll be giving a short review of this piece, if you don't mind. I'll just get straight into it! First, I'd like ...

    Sep 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: nanamam

    Hi, JustPerks! I'm here to give a short review in the spirit of RevMo, if you don't mind. I apologise if nothing I say helps, but I'll just get straight ...

    Sep 5, 2017
  • Art » Fantasy, General Re: Cora From Oliver's Travels

    "this is the first time I have ever created digital art so that is the reason the second picture looks absolutely terrible" It seems I should fix my definition of ...

    Sep 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Historical Fiction Re: Mistaken Identity? Part 3

    The plot thickens! Not only does Violet have a mysterious lover-stalker, she has two kids stalking her too? Girl's got a lot on her plate - it's hard not to ...

    Sep 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Beautiful Chaos of Us

    YA genre with a female chosen one protagonist and a hot male love interest? I'm strapping in my seatbelt already - I'm in for this ride 'til the end. I ...

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's Mark, Chapter 1 - Longing for the Dreamer

    Hey, AneiDoru, here's a late welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I'm here to give a quick review on this piece, if ...

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Of Illnesses And Antidotes - Chapter One

    Hey KayLou, I'm here to review this piece, if you don't mind. I only skimmed through the prologue, so I'm sorry if I've missed anything important. I also apologise in ...

    Sep 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Historical Fiction Re: Mistaken Identity? Part 2

    Alrighty, it's Dulcet here with a quick review, so I'll just dive right into it! I'm curious as to what the end goal of writing this story is. Do you ...

    Sep 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Historical Fiction Re: Mistaken Identity?

    Hey there, GineERufo! I'm here to review this for Review Day, if you don't mind. I'm still working on my review skills and style, so I apologise if anything I ...

    Aug 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fairy Tail: ReBirth, Act 1, Chapter 1

    Aye (sir!) Fairy Tail! Not a manga/anime I follow, but one I like enough to look into the fandom every once in a while. I've seen enough of the anime ...

    Jul 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: S.P.I. Chapter 2

    I said I'd review this chapter, but uh, honestly I don't have much to say, haha. I definitely agree with the previous reviewers that the transitions between the different scenes ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A Year Out Of Town chapter 2

    Hello, it's me again for Chapter 2! I'll get straight into it. First, grammar. I don't want to give a whole grammar lesson so I'll keep this short. It's just ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A year out of town

    Hey there, I'm here to give you a review, if you don't mind! This work is like three weeks old and has some good reviews already, but I thought I ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: S.P.I. Chapter One

    Hey there SubSubLibrarian, I'm here to give a review for this joyous Review Day. I saw Chapter 2 in the Green Room and thought I'd review Chapter 1 first, so ...

    May 28, 2017


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19