User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Stairway to Revenge Chapter 1

    Hey there! "The stairway of revenge" this is a really good story. I liked it and I also found it funny. I liked the way you have made this story. ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Stalker

    Hi, and as therealme says that is indeed a very good start you should keep going with this story. Though there is something that I felt to be corrected and ...

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Bought Lover-Mafia Love Story (boyxboy) ch 1

    Look who is here to review :P Hi~ Okay, with your "Mafia Love" title I expected something dark, but definitely not darker like this.I liked what you said in here,not ...

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: FEAR [new chapter 6]

    Hey Gaurav, Let me go on with the review. "Fear" is indeed a very good title. :D Let me remind you again that I didn't read your previous chapters. This ...

    Oct 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: "Friend"

    Now, that's exactly what I wanted. A bloody party :P To be honest with you this was way too bloody. As I said before you are a very good narrator ...

    Oct 17, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It’s about time

    Aw, why did you stopped there? I wanted to know what happened. Hey there, Dreamy here to review. Let me start the review with a truth, I don't really like ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Spemnon Asylum

    Hey there, Dreamy here to review (Isn't really a review :P ) "Spemnon Asylum" was like a rescue to me. Thank god psychotic novel writers are really isn't dead :P ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Along the Railway of Remorse

    Hey Dude :P I like "Dudes" I mean the word not the, umm the guys. I do like them but uhhh.... Okay, lets go with the review. :P Well, your ...

    Oct 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Message Of Love

    Hey Anshira, I really loved your poem. It was simple yet addictive. There was a plain truth and also hard feelings beautifully put together. But that was the biggest mistake ...

    Oct 9, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Capture

    Hey Rachel, look what you have done to me? I can't stop smiling! This was really a very good essay. You are a very good philosopher umm, a life-sayer (that's ...

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Why Me?

    Hey Hope, Dreamy here to review. This chapter was really very interesting. I liked it. You have problems like every other newbies, I had it myself. You should learn your ...

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Mayay! Rewrite

    Hey, this isn't awful. Trying new things is never awful :P This is good. I won't say better than the real one. It's just good in a different way. Since ...

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: “TECHNOLOGY – A ‘PRO’ at the Society”

    Hi Dreamy here to review, That was a very good question you have asked in the end of your essay. And the title was catchy. It's difficult to make people ...

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday chapter 3

    Hey Spheal, Dreamy here again. So the mistakes, "To a man that stands behind......" It's "a man who was standing behind..." And that's all I could find. For every new ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: A Journeys End

    Hi Dreamy here to review. I really liked it, it had everything, it was like a box of emotions all curled up and yet beautifully worded out. This would have ...

    Sep 25, 2013


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud