User avatar

Dest

Dest

  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: This silence is scary

    Heyyy! Lifting me so high until her spells bound me sleeping. My favorite part! Nice opening line. I really enjoyed your style of writing. To me, it is very descriptive ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Review, Mystery / Suspense Re: The End of Mr Y

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Excellent review. You gave a lot of good information enough for me to decide if I want to read it or not. Actually, I think ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nothing Left to Live For

    Hello! This is a gem of a story! He had always thought his soulmate would be an impatient woman. Maybe a little cranky because she hadn't slept as much as ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Peace and Peaches - Chapter 1

    Hey! Let’s jump right into chapter one! The nice lady who sat next to Cleo on the plane helped her get her purple suitcase out from the overhead compartment. Nice ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Sky City Epsilon - Prologue

    Hey! It's been a while since I've reviewed anything, so I'm little rusty. Okay, good start with the opening. I like the concept of sky kingdoms! It's interesting, and I ...

    Jun 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1 - Princess Irene - Trigger

    Hello! The wind gently cascades her soft, delicate, golden hair in smooth waves I don't think you need the third comma unless you add 'and.' put on my white mask ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Other » General, Humor Re: Dear Math:

    Hello! I have never truly liked math either, so I agree with your sentiments. On an unrelated note, I have always hated how messing up one part of an equation ...

    Jun 22, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Something different=Hope? Realization?

    Hello! Alex came in with two needles and syringes. This freaked me out for a moment because I'm not too fond of needles either. I was like what the heck? ...

    Jun 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Literature, Fantasy Re: In the Dark I Have No Name

    My mind does not know blindness. I really like this, and I personally think it would make a great opening line. I just adore the first two paragraphs, reading how ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Zebras

    Hello! I definitely agree with GowthamBouddha and Wolfgang87 because I found the poem to be inspirational as well. Love how the zebras are described as resilient no matter their oppressors. ...

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: Frost Lark News 6/4/17

    Hello! Birds are small, flying sacks of meat that have pointed faces, and if you so much as look at them the wrong way, their actions may be unpredictable Oh, ...

    Jun 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Don't Belong

    Hello! I jump down rabbit holes and dance in fairy rings. My fingers turn dusty pages, looking for a sign, a spell, a map. I never find anything. My favorite ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Humor, Romantic Re: Celibacy in Summer. ...Bad Idea.

    Hello! Something about the crisp autumn air, the earthy smell of dead leaves and fabric softener, just melts my butter. ... Just melts my butter Girl, what? XD I really ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: True Love's Worth

    Hello! What a nice short story! I thought the same that if the princess honestly just liked him that not having the opal shouldn't matter. I would say adding more ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: those sweet mormon girls

    Hello! yes, there are still people doing good in the world even if i can't agree with them can't love as they love can't live as they live I found ...

    Jun 3, 2017


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White