User avatar

Demoness

Demoness

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Go Home, You're Drunk!

    Thanxx for the review! I did agree with you on putting the "on" on the second line 'cause I did that at first but then I didn't like how that ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Loss of Irrationality

    Haha, I'm glad you liked it since yes, it's not that new and I can't really say it's my best work :PP

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Battlefield in Paradise

    Confusiee!! As always, your poetry///song-writing is beautiful! I espacially adore the second verse. It speaks to my mind, and my mind understands! I didn't come to give you this epic ...

    Nov 27, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Roses are red, but so are tomatoes and bleeding hearts.

    Aooow, thank you dear young but mature walker! Lovelie review!

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Crossroads (Children shouldn't play here)

    Thankss for the review :) Agreed, the language is a little dry- but it will have to rest for a while before I'll get a new go at it.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: understand me when I open myself to you

    You're a mastermind Persy, and this, this is a masterpiece. // Sagaa

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Poem About Your Friend

    Ohh Confuser, you are a little feel-good-mastermind... and that's about all I have to say. You're like awesome, so, that's that.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: To My Future Daughter

    Deep, beautiful, awesome!

    Oct 11, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Sailor's House

    "nothing WRONG* with the structure"... that is

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: I Imagined Death

    Storeyy.. You made me cry... That's not fair at all... I'm crying... And it's all your fault! :( Oh well, not like this piece needs to be glorified anymore than ...

    Sep 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: disservice

    Duude, how do you do it? I would die to write like you, there's just so much honesty in your work. It's not words crafted to wake feelings, it's true ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Antimatter

    I understand how you see it, only I think you misread the meaning of that line. Maybe that's because it's a bit vague but anyways, one line doesn't add up ...

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Antimatter

    Ooh, well. Thank you very much. Aand to that review needing be done, I'd love to review your work - As long as it's poetry :)

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Antimatter

    What I mean, is simply- That everything is relative, and everything is about comparing. Here we have Hatred on the one end and Love on the other. But there is ...

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Deleted 29

    Lumi! This is brilliant! Love the dark mood and the way it flows and ooh... lovely! I don't really have anything helpful to add just wanted to tell you this ...

    Aug 12, 2012


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta