User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Life = Complicated

    I can tell you're intelligent and an experienced writer, because this flows really well, and it's written very well. The main problem I have with it, is that you introduce ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: to the point of deception

    You have a simple, yet elegant way of writing, and I really like it. I like this piece, the short construction of it. I don't think you need the "during" ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    "everyone that are so obsessed with climbing them!" It should be "Everyone that IS so obsessed..." or "Everyone WHO IS..." I wasn't impressed with the beginning, though I give you ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    This was a fun read, it really was. Your characters were interesting and believable, a hard place to reach in such a short story. I, unlike Areida, wasn't crazy about ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Robin McKinley

    Young adult fantasy, mainly. I've only read Blue Sword. It was very, very good. She's a very talented young adult writer. I think she also wrote, Beauty , a modern ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wake me when September ends

    Wow, Jack, I'm really impressed! Especially if this was the first one you posted on the site. He. Even though gacking ideas from songs is a little cheesy, you pulled ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Staring Contest

    ... That is my response to that poem. But then, I thought about it, and this :shock: became :lol: Hehe.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ARK

    This was so good. Thank you, Beethoven, for writing this. I don't have a lot to say that's constructive, but I'll try to say something that is worth your time ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Aegis

    Okay. Good start on the plot and good speed. I like the part about the Keep. Keep it. He. It definitely introduces us to the setting and to the era. ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    I, like like JigSaw, found the beginning to set up the story very well. I didn't like the "(Her name was Alyssa)" even if you use it as a literary ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Butterflies

    I've never read any of your prose, bubblewrapped. This is very good. It's, I think I'm repeating Snoink here, clichely short and sweet. Definitely an enjoyable read. I don't think ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Punky's Dilemma

    I love the fact that you really know who this character is. I'm not crazy about all the "aint's" even though I totally understand it's for the characterization of this ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ana Karenina

    I love this book. One of my favorites, by far. I like the fact that the characters aren't likeable. They're so real . And it came so long before soap ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Triona! It excites me so much that you put down Anna Karenina ! It's the best book I've ever read, period. Loved it, loved it. Some consider it the greatest ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    I think I was personally more impressed with Brad Pitt as Louis. I think he really captured the tortured essence of the character. Tom Cruise didn't do Lestat justice for ...

    Oct 19, 2005


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer