User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Sweet Addiction

    Thanks so much! Poetry is not my strong suit so thanks again :)

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Sweet Addiction

    Thank you :)

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: murder in the write

    That explanation made me love this poem even more :)

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reworded

    Thanks for the review. And I can think about changing it but I kind of want to stick with the original thought. The original saying: "If at first you don't ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reworded

    Thanks so much for your kind review ^.^

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reworded

    Thanks a lot. And yes the phrase was: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." Not quite the fancy original version you dug up ;) But I very ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reworded

    Thanks so much! That makes me feel really great as I was just playing around with words

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reworded

    Thanks so much for the review! :) And I'm glad you think it's cute

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Overdose

    This is so deep I do not feel like I have the right to critique it. I love how you were able to take all this hurt and pain and ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You say, and I believe.

    Oh wow. I loved this so much. I loved it more than you will ever understand. It is so, so beautiful. It is so emotional..... Fantastic job. Worthy of many ...

    Jun 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Freezing Rain

    Oh I see! Thank you for taking time to reply to my comment :)

    May 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Milo

    I am absolutely horrific about commas! Thanks for the review :)

    May 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Box

    That's what I kind of figured. So is it about her facing her fears or helping people?

    May 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Life Is Suffering

    I hope my critique did not offend you! I swear that was my intention and is in fact is something I constantly fear when reviewing. I don't really understand why ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Love Conquers All

    Thanks for the review! :)

    May 23, 2014


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla