User avatar

Craz

hello and welcome to my aesthetic

  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Walk to the Pet Store

    Heya, I'm here with a review~ Grammatical Errors: "Once we were done eating our scrumptious pizza; we started our long, tedious, journey to the pet store." ~ I would change ...

    Mar 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: This Bed Is So Cold...

    Heya, here for a review~ Grammatical Errors: "The cool feeling caressing my neck and head as I try to fall asleep to the Sandman's lullaby." ~ This is an incomplete ...

    Mar 3, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: As I grow up

    Heya, I'm here to review your piece~ Grammatical Errors: "When I was around 10 years old I always wanted to be a teen ager but it was hard to tell ...

    Mar 3, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tears of Rainbows

    Heya, this is Craz with a review~ There are some small errors here and there, but it looks like the reviewer below me had already went over some of that. ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Syrin: Essential Fire - Chapter 1

    Aye here I am about to mention things that have probably already been mentioned~ "Chair propped up against the wall, I lean back, tuning out the endless drone coming from ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Bleed ink, shall I?

    Heya, this is Craz with a review~ I love your choice of words. It's very medieval-style and packed to the brim with beautiful metaphors. The bird one I find the ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: somehow

    This is pretty adorbs, if you ask me. There are plenty of current-culture themes and phrases throughout the poem. Out first it surprised me, but now I realize that it ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Narrative Re: everything will be alright

    I'm not going to focus on grammar, despite my OCD itching to. Instead I'm going to talk about the idea and effect this has. I feel that this is more ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Technology, Review Re: ​Growing acceptance of web media

    This is Craz, and I'll be reviewing your article~ First: Your sentence structure. I could not get past the first sentence and I had to sound it out a few ...

    Nov 9, 2014
  • Other » Politics, Other Re: A Letter To All Politicians And Government Of The United States

    This is Craz, and I'll be reviewing your work today~ Well, I was quite curious where this will lead off when I read the warning at the top, but I ...

    Nov 9, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Review Re: Refutations to Arguments Trying to Prove God's Nonexistence

    *cough cough* First non-believer to review this piece, but I might as well, right? :D First off, I refuse to argue against your points and tell you that your stupid ...

    May 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The O'Connor File

    Original Text:This town will afford one sniping position, a hotel four stories high is located near the backend of town. Fixed Text: This town will afford one sniping position and ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Lost

    Original Text: "It’s my fault...and I can't help them." her breath caught in her throat. Fixed Text: "It's my fault... and I can't help them." Her breath caught in her ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Reflections

    Original Text: I was in a slightly dodgy pub waiting, I had been waiting for hours. Fixed Text: I was in a slightly dodgy pub waiting for what seemed like ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Doll Eyes

    Original Text: At least I think it did.Rose would often brush my long blonde hair then, sitting in the field of flowers, watching the birds fly across the lake. Fixed ...

    Jan 31, 2014


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice