User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: A Dog Who Witnessed a Terrorist Attack

    Nice review--I agree with everything you said.

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Oh! Spring

    *Objection Punctuation isn't always needed in poetry, and here especially I think it works fine as it is :)

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Narrative Re: When Youtube had a Problem!

    Second feature

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Tables

    Awesome--a happy medium between those two extremes would be great (easier said than done xD). You're welcome, and thanks for responding to my review! :)

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: freedom

    Sure!

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pats Poem

    Happy to help ^_^ and thank you

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Birdcage

    Sure-anytime!

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let's Go Home

    You don't need a slash in the first quote ^^

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Violins, Size 4 Flats, and Fishtail Braids

    I know, I was just referring to it as part of my constructive criticism ^^. Nice poem!

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Birdcage

    Ok, cool, yeah it's your writing and that was just my interpretation ^^. Thanks for writing this awesome picece!

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pats Poem

    Sure-glad I could help! And if you want to put in stanzas (I've tried and I feel your pain--YWS formatting is icky) you could try putting in periods or * ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Twilight Smell

    I'm sure you will ^^ xP

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Midnight Bliss

    Sure, glad to help :)

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Other » Other, General Re: Predictable Unpredictability

    How predicatable xD That response was predictable wasn't it

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Other » Other, General Re: Predictable Unpredictability

    This seems like a line of your thoughts, ending with a predictable unpredictable "microwave." I really want to review this, but there isn't much I have to say. You bring ...

    Mar 7, 2015


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain