User avatar

Corncob

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Part 1 - Think Like A...

    Are you a professional author? I am shocked if you are not. This is written in the likes of one. Hilarious. Don't change a thing. PLEASE keep writing. MUST KNOW ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Part 1 - Think Like A...

    Actually, you can play sardines. It's sort of like hide and seek :)

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: The Four Wicked Witches

    I love it! I love it! I love it! Can't exactly go wrong with a limerick unless its random (even then...) or doesn't follow the limerick rhythm. Yours was far ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'll Take My Vitamin D in a Supplement, Thanks

    Wow, I have nothing to say. Well actually 1 things. In some parts, the rhyming was little loose. But otherwise, wow. I really loved it. It was amazing. It was ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    Oh, I got it now! Well, that's a lot sadder than I originally thought. Keep writing!

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Love This Website!!!

    Aww, thanks! :)

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Swamp Life

    the beginning is so boring, though! (the book thief, not your poem; I loved that! :D) I couldn't get into it! Does it get better? If so, when???

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: We're Alright

    I think everyone has ;) Nice nitpicks

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Love This Website!!!

    yah ;)

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Script » Humor, Politics Re: Vice President Larry is Sworn In

    Haha! A bit confusing, yes, but sometimes scripts can be. Very funny and creative! I loved the part about JB, very clever. Funny! Keep writing! xo

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Love This Website!!!

    Thank you so much for the review! :)

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It's gone!

    Thank you for the review!

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It's gone!

    Thanks for the review, I actually completely agree with you; I'm going to delete this as it is bad but thanks for the review :)

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It's gone!

    I'm actually opposed to this poem in general, and going to delete it (I just wanted to write something and got bored) but thanks anyway

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: At My Sister's

    Very well crafted. Humorous and poignant. Loved it. Keep writing.

    Jun 18, 2014


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale