User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Miracle of My Song

    Salutations pretzelsing, Let's get right to it. My passion and life pursuit goal. Life pursuit and life goal are the same thing; this is redundant. It would still rhyme and ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Tables

    Hi RoyalHighness, First suggestion: expand on this. Yes, I realize the whole point of this is to be short, but I don't think it should be that way. You were ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: idk first poem---not very good

    Alright well I agree with pretty much everything Strange and TheScratchedAcoustic talked about, except for the capitalization and punctuation stuff. For this poem, I don't believe those two things dis

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Violins, Size 4 Flats, and Fishtail Braids

    Hi EternalRain, My first major suggestion is to shorten your stanzas by combining lines. That way, the poem will be less choppy and flow better. I can tell that the ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Twilight Smell

    Great poem! My only suggestion is to change up this line a little: remind me of a lamplight that's departed: Because all the other lines end and rhyme with "ight", ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: A New Year's Contradiction

    Wow, this is really powerful yet simple! My favorite lines are: They look around. Nothing has changed. It is still dark outside. Especially that last line. It really paints a ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: freedom

    "Hollow bones filled with cement?" Nightcrawler, how do you come up with these things? Gaaah. counting the nights past listening to the stars This seemed to me like it should ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pats Poem

    Salutations ClippedWings, I majorly agree with theironnovelist about everything they suggested. For those who did not watch the Superbowl, this is confusing near the end. What happened, really? (I kno

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Dining With Life

    Salutations PumpkinCat, I try not to pick too many fights with punctuation and poetry, as I like to live by the motto that doing such is more or less tasteless. ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: It's Just Life.

    I feel like this is a rant that you wanted to get down on paper. Or perhaps an idea in your head that kept on circulating? You tell me. Anyway, ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Birdcage

    Hi Nightcrawler, This is going to be a pretty choppy review, so I apologize beforehand, but here goes. smoke-choked charcoal sky, Amazing imagery and description to start off with. I ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Adoption?

    Hi Tigerlilly37, I read your comments below saying that this poem was what had happened to you this morning. I'm very sorry and I hope things work out for you. ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Midnight Bliss

    This is so awesome. Before you even started the poem, I had pictures and emotions and chills, but the way you described it really took my breath away. Your imagery ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    I really don't have much to advise for this poem. Your vocabulary usage is excellent, and your flow is good. I have no idea if this is what you imagined ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 1.1

    Other than what Wolfare01 mentioned below, I just have a few suggestions. That’s why Professor Stevens likes to use the hallways for our combat exercises. He’s far from my favorite ...

    Mar 6, 2015


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost