User avatar

Charlii101

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider Web

    Spider Web. sadness is slowly suffocating me i like the use of device pensively rapping it’s delicate fingers around my neck -intricately, calculatedly…quickly. i understand that this poem has sad

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: XIII. Misfortune

    I'm working on the 100 themes challenge, but I'm doing it for my own fiction piece rather than a fanfiction. The only reason I'm posting this one is because I ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Newborn Feelings (LOVE POEM)

    The moment I laid eyes on you, My heart skipped a beat or two, Emotions showing at early stage For your eyes and smile I adore, I'll trade the moon, ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: for ever unknown

    okay what i am getting from this, is anger and sadness i have a feeling that this is ment to touch the readers heart make them feel what the writer ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleted

    i enjoyed the lyrics but i wouldn't really class this as a song, i would class this as a poem of some sort if you changed it around this would ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I don't know what else to say

    It seems that sociability just isn’t my forte, Well in that case I don’t know what to say. Socially inept within this community in which I’m expected to be in ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: dream to reality (diary)

    really good loving the emotion in the story and how it has a nice flow! i enjoy the funny ending really mad me laugh and this story caught my eye ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Christmas

    Christmas Is here, All the lights, all the bells. Sales in shops, and toys all around. Gifts under the tree, The angel ontop. Nativity scenes, And the bonbons go pop. ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Potty Breaks.

    WOW, just what i was thinking i always wonder that. and i love this short story you have written all the questions where going through her mind where's the bathroom. ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rain.

    I'm REALLY excited! It's the first poem that I'm posting here! I have loads. Here it goes... Here the droplets come again, Binging down a glorious rain, Every single one ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Missing Pieces - Chapter 1

    i'm liking this how the story it being threaded to you, i just have one question what's with the girl behind the ounter at Mconnalds, see at first i thought ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Continuation of Breaking Dawn (twilight saga)

    Gosh this is long i would shorten it down a bit then post the next bit to it. over all i love the emotions and the diction flowing through this ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Soul Mate

    i never knew guys would feel liethis thought all the sappy love stuuf was a girl thing lol this really speaks to me and tells me how guys would really ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl with Empty Eyes

    the mystery holds me in supense! i like the discrition to the girl with the empty eyes it's really good i like the discription in the poem too and re-cap ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Smiling Mask

    My mask is slipping, The cracks are showing. This screen that I made, Is starting to fall down i like the hidden message behind here i understand what your saying. ...

    Dec 15, 2010


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom