-
Re: Johnny Boy Ain't Too Smart
i like it. It had a good style, and it's interesting. However, if you are interested in making some changes, i have some suggestions. (if not look away now!:)) ok, ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Lament of a War Widow
i really do think that this is a brilliant poem. i love war poetry. it's my favourite type, and you did it well. firstly, i think that the introduction of ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: To the Cliffs
Well, it was very poetical. It had some lovely elements, but there are some bits in the middle that were repetitive - not always a bad thing, but can judder ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Strangers' Meeting
this is a very interesting poem. I like the fact that it isn't about the usual. The content is more interesting than the regular love stuff etc., and it was ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Farewell the Fallen
well, i kind of agree to the person above who said that there were too many farewells. I understand totally that that is the idea and the essence of the ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Budding love
oh i loved it! Some bits more than others. I wasn't so sure about the line in the second stanza about fire and desire, because it's quite an obvious and ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: The truth behind the smile.
Hello! I really loved some of the lines in here, the ideas that you had and the pictures that they made in my mind. It was well thought out! The ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Concertina (New version added)
Hello. That was such a lovely poem - you probably already figured that out by the amount of people who've taken the time to comment! It seemed to me as ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Umbrellas and Stars
Super cool! just the title rocks, and the poem is even more amazing! Top notch. I agree that perhaps changing the word 'imaginery' may improve the poem even further, as ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Lonely Dog
This had a lot of feeling! Even though I wasn't entirely sure about whether it was the same dog, which i'm not sure whether was a bad thing; it may ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: A Pessimist/ And other poems.
As a poem, i think it has potential! It's interesting and the repetitive lines give it personality that other poetry lacks! Cliche is an overused word! This poem could mean ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Victoria
That was lovely - short but sweet. I think you're right to add however many stanza's you want to a poem like that! It's already pretty short and your just ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Life's Crying in the Corner
Actually, i disagree with all of the above. I think that the poem kept to it's rhythm really well - which is, in my mind, an essential aspect of poetry ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Of Fire
I thought it was original - the repetitive ideas were few and worked really nicely! Maybe steer clear of breaking up lines in a poem like this, i.e lines like ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: And Ariel smiled at me,
I thought it was nicely done, although i wasn't sure about tum-tum tree... it just brought jabberwocky to mind!! It was definately it's own poem - the way it reads ...
Apr 29, 2008
