User avatar

Chandni

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Speaking Of: El Faro Blanco (The White Lighthouse)

    Yes I agree, I've indeed argued myself through "beneath our melancholic ocean" line. I will edit indeed, thnx for enlightning my image a bit :)

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Flawless Reaction

    hahaha ik wou persee geen stanza's schaap :P

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Through Emotion The Passionate Vision

    Thank you all for the critiques :) For Brad :) the leaves and ocean they do refer to lovers as in human to nature form, I will try to see ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Neon Black And White

    Thank you great people of YWS for the lovely comments :) and for all of you who had some confusion with the word "canescent" Definitions of canescent: adjective: covered with ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Neon Black And White

    thnx :)

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Crescendo

    thnx for the crit niteowl ;) I changed "In my heart, In my soul" it does sound rather odd after I repeat "Octave Heart" at the end :) thnx for ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: There was an old man from Dundee

    Very Very enjoyable :) I like ur rhyming although it's very simple

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lost Diary

    ny comments ? please :D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beyond the "golden" rainbow...

    thnx electric :) I've changed it a bit, hope it flows better, although I personally didn't think the flow was all that bad like that what you suggested about "Driven" ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deep, enchanting, nothing much really

    hmmm, thnx for ur comment ;) would you be so kind telling me what kind of poetry is it then ?? Dramatic ?? thnx

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Silhouettes of Life

    I......understand.... the title makes it a bit confusing, I so did not want to name it Untitled :?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Travel Along

    urghhhh....why does ''overdose'' make you think about suicide !?!?!? its not..... jeeezzz

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A lack of color...

    yess it was inspired by DCFC :wink:

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Mother Is A Real Man

    Funny !! Hahahaha

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My.....

    my... yeah i dunno i'm not honna put a name or anything it is supossed to be a name tough.. his own soul... :wink:

    Mar 18, 2006


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown