User avatar

Carina

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Taking Chances

    Hey, lame-o. Must be weird for you to post my reviews for me and see me talk about yourself. Well, suck it up. Also, I'm writing this through my tablet ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1: Eyes Wide Shut

    Hi, Deanie! Carina here for a review. :) This piece was written very well; it has good, solid structure and there were only minor if not any grammatical mistakes--well done! ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Deathscape 2

    Hi, Audy! Sorry it took so long to finally review the second chapter; school's been killing, y'know? >_< Anyways, like I said in the first chapter, this was, once again, ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Crossfire

    Heya, Chuck! Finally here to give you that review I promised. ;) First off, I'd like to start off by saying, WOW , your improvement is astounding. I've read an ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Dear Escapism

    Hey there! Thought I would come by and peek at this piece of work, and like Ariana said below me, you did a phenomenal job in creating a light, magical ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chapter one: Voices (Edited/Revised!)

    Hey, Gamer! Came back to reread what you've written, and wow, you did a phenomenal job in rewriting it! The improvement is really obvious, and frankly, I'm impressed (especially when ...

    May 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Spiritual Re: The Scrolls of Archangel Niphael (The History Before Earth)

    Hello! I thought I'd drop by and give a review. I saw the title of this piece and couldn't help but look into it; I do, after all, have this ...

    Apr 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Maelstrom

    Hey, Ladcat! Carina here reviewing fellow CreativiTea members. :D First off, wow . This really took my breath away. As a prologue, it was extremely well written and well-described, so ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chapter two: Blinding Whiteness

    Hey there! It's Carina again for another review. :] I'd like to start off by saying that this chapter have a whole new different atmosphere to it. The first chapter ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, Fantasy Re: The Bungalow Tree

    Hey, Craz! Here to review you from our team. First off, wow, you did a phenomenal job in storytelling. It felt like one of those creepy old myths that an ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chapter one: Voices (Edited/Revised!)

    Hello! I'm Carina from the Green Team. First off, I liked your piece. It was very detailed and, at times, I really liked Kailyn's thoughts and expressions. (You did make ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Deathscape

    Hey there! I'm here for a review representing the green team. :] First off, wow . This story was really descriptive and well-written, and, on top of that, was unique ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vista of Moonlit Night

    Hello! Like I've said to you previously, I'm not really a poetry person, so bear with me here—I might be repeating the same general stuff the other reviewers said. I ...

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Until Things Are Safe

    Hey there! The title of this story caught my eye, so I decided to peek in, and wow, I really loved the main idea of this story. You wrote it ...

    Apr 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: When I became Time

    Hello! :} I'm Carina. Nice ta meetcha! It's been about a year since I've visited YWS, and you'll be my first review. As previously stated by the other comments and ...

    Apr 23, 2013


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain