Random avatar

Cameron

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shattered Illusions

    Monkey, There are of course many ways to interpret a poem. With regards to your third comment, I rather like the way I phrased this verse, and if you want ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the best friend

    RoseEmma, I congratulate you on channelling your emotions in a productive manner, but if you are simply writing for therapeutic reasons, and have no interest in improving your work, you ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: marbles

    That was something for sure. I especially enjoyed the dialogue between the two "characters" in the poem.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Loves

    Words fall short of a poem that defies expression lol

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: language fails me

    I don't know why some of you have to be so critical. I mean of course no poem, or anything for that matter will ever be perfect, but this has ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Haven

    What did you, did you not like about it?

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Was Only Love

    Just out of curiosity...Why did you abandon Christianity?

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Imperfections

    Wow...maybe a little bit of touching up here and there...but otherwise there were some beautiful stanzas. Way to use imaginative metaphorical verses to get the point across. Well done.

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nonsense

    Sounds to me like you might be venting...but I guess for the majority of writers (myself included) poetry is used as a means to channel emotion in a productive way. ...

    Aug 7, 2006


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain