Random avatar

Cameron

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Act of Love

    Come near to me, I want your skin To slide on mine like it was sin. Lay next to my naked frame And know you needn’t any shame. [I find ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Recipe For) Bloodpies, Mudpies

    the fruit flies from the cold metal fortresses, these creatures to which with dangling legs die, gushing their soul over salmon tongues... This is convoluted. teeth tiny, white, I don't ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: drunk kids scene kids (new year)

    I find that this is all over the place. Decide on an approach to your topic and then pursue it proficiently and cleverly. Poetry does not consist of unmethodical information ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misfire

    There is potential here, but the way you list each individual line as a seperate idea deters from the flow. You must correlate your ideas so throughout the course of ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Changes

    The concept you have chosen has the makings of poetry, but I find that what you have produced is perfunctory at best. Throw in some insightful metaphors, similes, and clever ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Libra

    "We matter." I'll let you believe in a God tonight, for I wish your mortal eyes aware. These two lines throw me slightly. I see that you are using them ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nutrition Facts on a Cup of Good Cheer

    black balloons burst splattering (spraying?) sin all over this D-day parade, where we march, skulls on baton heads, our bloodshot eyes begging "heaven ly light, fall down on me." Trapped ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    I really enjoyed this. One suggestion: I found the section refering to the mans abuse was rushed in light of its profound effect on him. But after the tapes, everything ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Minha Culpa

    I felt that you rushed this. Is there any particular reason why you have the beginning of each line capitalized? This is ackward: I am sorry for when it stabs ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely

    I'm not sure about the simplistic style format--but to each his own. As for in-line suggestions: silence when I dream Perhaps it is just me, but silent dreams is a ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

    I like this. The only problem I have is with this: Do you understand your heroism? That need for glory burning in your gut like fire, incense and tracer bullets ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Mom

    The overuse of commas and the list format is wearing on the eyes. The format is indicative that this is neither a letter nor a poem, but rather a cluster ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wordmaker

    Do we sing? No. Here you say we do not sing. What is our song? The words that form the worlds. But here you indicate that we do sing. Which ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Call of Darkness

    Personally, I enjoyed the dream sequence. However, if you feel the story has moved away from that and the dream sequence would only go to distract from the storyline, that's ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Solar Flares

    Nice piece. I particularily enjoyed your word selection in reference to the poem’s context (emoceans was clever). As for constructive criticism, the one thing I felt that distracted me from ...

    Oct 12, 2006


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White