User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Vicky...Not so Icky?

    Haha! Nice job. You really are a good writer, there were a few typos but you've got good grammar and good spelling. It was an entertaining story, too. I could ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Between the Lines

    Hey! Just a short review tonight. I liked this, it was such a great way to express a person's whole life in just a short space. I really like what ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love in Fire

    Hey there! This really is my last review of the Review Day. I think. :) I liked this, it's good writing, it's simple, it's easy to read and easy to ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sting of Air

    Hey there, Cailey here with a review. (I honestly keep saying it will be my last and then I get carried away and write one more.) But now I have ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: On the Other Side

    hey there! Cailey here for a short review. Sorry I can't give you quite as long and thorough a review as I've been trying to give everyone. I'm all about ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Humor Re: At Midnight

    Hey there! Cailey here with a review on this fine review day. First off, you've got a nice beginning to a poem here. It's a good concept and I feel ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Shadow

    Hey there! Cailey here for a review on behalf of the Green Lanterns. Alright, so I love Shadows (in fact, one of the characters of my novel is called the ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sonnet 2 ( Service Of Love )

    Hey there! Cailey here from the Land of the Lanterns to review your sonnet. (I think I reviewed sonnet number 1 too...) Anyway, I like that you tackled this, and ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Fantasy Re: Final Choice.

    hey there! Cailey here from the land of the Lanterns with a review on this fine piece of poetry. So, first thing I noticed was that you had a really ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Unbroken

    Hey there! Cailey here with a review. So, as soon as my dad gets here I have to leave, so if this review has a really abrupt ending I'm really ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Wedding dress

    Hey there, Cailey here on Review Day with a review for you. Wedding dresses are gorgeous. My sister got married this summer, and I loved seeing her try on the ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Collarbone

    Hey, this is Cailey here with a review! Okay, so first of all, remember that there is a way to rate these things. I mean, this wasn't inappropriate, but it ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That Tree in The Yard

    hey hey! Cailey here with a review for this fine piece of poetry. :) I love that you compare yourself to a tree. This: "I just write ‘cause I am ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Defiance

    Hey there! Cailey here from the Green Lantern world to give you a Review Day review. I love this poem and all the emotion that comes out of it. I ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Best Thing About This Poem is the Title

    Hey there! Cailey here with a review! I really like this! It made me feel so sad, and I wanted to run up and find the girl and tell her ...

    Aug 25, 2013


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47