User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A War in my Wardrobe

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: Red ignores me - Put a period after 'me'. Green mugs me - Period after 'me' Forever they shall remain the friends and enemies of my ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Blood Cells

    Hello there! ^_^ You made me remember when I wrote some jingles for school years ago with this one. xD I only have two nitpicks for you: Ready for attack ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Loom of Love

    Hello there! ^_^ :) I've only got one nitpick for you: Will you treat your loom like a child's toy? - This seems too short for the 'No, I won't ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Color Orange~ Chapter 1

    Hello there! :D First, I'd like to say that this review will be very lengthy (but not really constructive at all >.

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eclipses

    Hello there. :) (Warning: This review will not be as constructive as Snoink's. xD) Nitpicks: Everything I know I learned from my father , he said, - Strictly speaking, the ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bruised and Bloodied, We Wipe the Tears Away

    Hello there. :) It's been quite long since I last read and reviewed a poem of yours. Nitpicks: and like shattered glass you broke it. - I think you should ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: She Was Blind

    Hello there, Sol. :) Wow, you're on a writing spree! XD Nitpicks: But even when God gave her the most beautiful eyes I've seen, Lynnda was blind. - Nice introduction ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted for Family, again

    Hello there, Soulkana! :D This poem is yours, right? Not your sister's? Nitpicks: Newly fallen snow, was a cold relief. Its chilling embrace, held me prisoner. - I don't think ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    O.o What the heck?? This is so hilarious! :D :lol: And really brilliant too! :smt023 I can never do anything like this! xD This really deserves to be featured. ;) ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Don't Greet Me

    Hey, Sol! :D Sorry that I just finished reading this tonight. >.< Congratulations on the featured work by the way! Your works keep on getting featured! :smt023 I envy you! ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted for Family

    HOLY SCHMACKAROONS! O.o Seriously! I usually start my review with a greeting, but your poem just took my breath away! :smt103 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 Anyway, I've got two nitpicks for ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Intermission

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: Today I fell in love with you. - I think there should be a comma after 'Today'. ...who could quite match up to you in any ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Even When You Died

    Hello there. :) Nice title. :smt023 It's catchy. Nitpicks: When you screamed, I loved you. When you lied, I loved you. When you punished, I loved you. I still love ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brokenhearted

    Hello there. :) I actually am not good with making good reviews when the piece is this short and when there is nothing much to nitpick xD, so I don't ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Look, Ma

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: Look Ma, it's your grandson . . . - There should be a comma before 'Ma'. In the title too. - Strictly speaking, there shouldn't be ...

    May 14, 2011


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman