User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *1*

    Hey there. :) I didn't think that you'd really make a continuation since the first one was posted in Romantic Short Stories. lol Anyway, I've got nitpicks for you: He ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Exhume

    Maybe it was maybe it wasn’t, we will - I suggest putting a comma after 'Maybe it was', or maybe a period. I noticed a few other missing punctuations but ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him.

    Wow, this is really epic! :D It was totally fun to read. Nitpicks/Comments: But I liked it. No, no I didn’t. Yes, yes I did. Oh for God’s sake! - ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Love You More

    Hi! I've got some nitpicks for you: and looses its meaning. - Typo: 'loses' Your eyes,when you look at me - You forgot to put a space after the comma. ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two)

    Hey, there! :D So, here we go again. Nitpicks: ...yakking as his several chins vibrated. - 'several chins'? “You will have a ten minute brake at eleven..." - I think, ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cute War of the Ages. (Penguins vs. Meerkats) PART 1.

    If I would take this seriously, I would mention the mistakes I noticed. But, since this is the Cute War of the Ages, I'll let it through xD. :D This ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicidal Moon

    You did an epic job with this poem and I'm loving the last 2 lines! :D - But maybe even the moon, Has reasons to die. Anyway, here we go: ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [15]

    Yay! New chapter! :D Nitpicks: “He’s talking to a friend. He’ll be here in minute.” - You forgot to put 'a' before 'minute'. I flicked my eyes to the tall ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cruel Irony (a metaphorical poem about people I know)

    Ooh. The first reviewer was quite harsh xD. I don't know if I should really agree with him 'cause I'm not really good at commenting on poems and I'm not ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumnal Night

    o.o The first time I read this, I was like 'Whoah.' You've got a lot of vocabulary in you. I didn't understand the poem xD. But then, when I read ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [14]

    Yay, new chapter! :D Nitpicks: (Maybe, the other reviewers have already caught these but, oh well...) Her steps echo off the walls and she wearing her scrubs with a white ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence

    Hey, wasabey!! :D Another poem of yours got featured again! You're awesome! XD By the way, the poem is nice. :) There were some parts that sounded a little bit ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter One)

    Hey there, Skins! :D I'm here. :) Nitpicks: What would he say if anyone came in? I just wanted to check the windowsill for mould and dead bugs? He certainly ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In The Storm

    I have one word for you: Wow. This is really a great poem and I'm lovin' it xD. The message is epic. :D *thumbs up all the way to Heaven* ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    Haha, this is really cool! I love jingles xD (I mean songs that are changed for school programs or something). :D I sang from the beginning to the chorus part ...

    Nov 18, 2010


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren