User avatar

Butterfinger

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (insert interesting title here)

    Hmm....It's still a little confusing to me....oh well :)

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It's still the same

    My favorite lines: You build your walls But he came in I can relate to different ways...Brilliant!

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You don't have my heart

    Hey there! Brilliant! Only 'gonna' seems to take away the feel of it to me...it's just a pet peeve of mine.

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    You always seem to touch down on one firm topic..Love it!

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A true writer

    My favorite line: This verbal portrait Brilliant! Keep writing! You've a nack for it!

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My dirty window

    Once again, simple yet great! My only urk is that 'glass' and 'happiness' don't seem to rhyme very well. Other than that, Great work!

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poor little girl

    I like this piece! Simple, yet I can feel the emotion. It's interesting in a way that I can't explain. Great work!

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 1,000 lilies

    Hi-ya! This is for sure interesting! p.s. in your signature, the poem Invictus by Ernest Henley is actually : "....mater of my fate.....captain of my soul"

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Wow, I really like this! It's so cool you're basing it off your own art work! Brilliant! My Favorite part: Feel the wind sweep through your hair. Touch the sunshine, ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clostrophorical: Chapter 5: Rage, For Beginners(Lydia)

    Hi-ya! I'm not good at long reviews but this is interesting! Creepy too!

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Quite Shadowy

    Very.....interesting :)

    May 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Queen of Rovi

    Hey there! I could really get into this piece because it was so full of dialogue...not much description.

    May 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letters *Edited*

    I love this! Beautiful truth spilled out in letters. I like how you showed a glimpse of the reaction of the reader. I thought it was really brilliant!

    May 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: nothing

    Very interesting......hmmmm

    May 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Breathe

    I think you have the right 'passed.' 'Past' is more used as a tense and 'passed' is the action of passing by something. Hope this helps!

    May 20, 2011


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester