Random avatar

Bball41

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Sink

    Okay so if I could describe this poem word one word it would be 'wow'. This poem is exactly that... Wow! There is so much emotion captivated in a short ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Aftermath

    So, this story is simple amazing! I love it so much! You are really good at making a story complete, but edgy at the same time. I took your suggestion ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Red

    So, this poem is actually pretty cool. I've never really thought of how red is associated with so much. When I read the description of this piece I was like, ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: The Story of a 7-year old

    So, I don't exactly know how to review this in the usual format I usually review in.. haha but it's all good. This poem is pretty sick. I mean anyone ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Theatre Re: Velvet Twirlings

    So, I think that this poem has a lot of potential, and is really interesting. You brought the words to life within every line, and I think that gives the ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Glass Girl

    So, this poem is talking about a broken girl, fragile if you will. She's going through a lot, and if you mishandle her, or treat her wrongly, she will break. ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Goodbye, friend.

    This poem can relate to a lot of people. While it is short, the words make up for it. This poem is relatable because everyone had gone through this. Whether ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Rich Witch

    So, this poem has something that I haven't seen before and before you freak out its nothing bad. Based on the author's note and description I get the vibe that ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tears, worms, and cotton candy

    This poem is literally a pure ray of sunshine. This can be looked ad viewed at in so many ways. Someone going through depression might find this as a hope ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Everything in Between

    This poem is pretty descriptive and well portrayed. It gives you a new perspective on music in a way a lot of people will be able to get. The joy ...

    May 18, 2015


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec