User avatar

Baesch

Baesch

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Adam 1 (working title)

    I think I like this. It's left me a bit confused, but I think I like your premise. What I like: *intriguing story opens up to the reader. Where is ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: Imbalance

    This was very good. You have a very expressive way of describing your emotions. Of course, I have experienced this (and isn't that "of course" a sad phrase), but my ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Reaper In Black -- Chapter Nine

    Hi there Sherri, Baesch here! I'm going to work down through this and use quotes to highlight what I find perhaps a little awkward or needy of adjustment. Hope this ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Script » Dramatic, Romantic Re: All Is Fair In Love And War

    Hi Hamsa! My grandmother would have a field day if she knew I was reviewing this. She's Jewish and doesn't really understand the concept of "the internet". I really liked ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: ​Chapter Two: A Woman Scorned

    Hi there! I'll just read and annotate what I think could do with revision, if that's grand with you. The first paragraph feels icky >here: Her eyes were stinging from ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wages: Chapter Sixteen

    Hi there! Baesch here, reviewing for Rugido Sol. Go! First off, I found this extremely hard to read to the end. I think that you have a very interesting story, ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Wanderlust pt.1

    Hi Rei! Since you mentioned a Chapter 2, I thought I'd get a foothold here and start my spree of reviews on Chapter 1. This is my first review, so ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Watching Bats

    Hi, Baesch here! :D I overall liked this. You portray the sense of isolation that comes from a fighting parent-house very astutely, and the emotional value that you give it ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: A tree (2)

    First off, cool! Why don't you have any reviews on this? Second off, (tiny, yet annoying) grammar mistake! the blizzard tightens it's hold; Here you should be using "its" "'s" ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: They man the hedges.

    Hi ho! There was something essentially charming about this poem. I think it may have been the simplicity, but maybe it was your rhyme scheme. All of these look upon ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "See"

    I really enjoyed this. It is calm, collective, yet in a way distraught as you struggle to express the lack of understanding the world has for you. I think we ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stilted conversations with a neuroscientist

    Hello Kafkaescence (nice name, by the way). Something I found very interesting about this poem was the concept of neurology reflected in your surroundings; your surroundings a model of neurology, ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Strange Saint

    This was beautiful, and I can't criticise it. I generally doubt whether poetry should be given the same scrutiny as narrative literature. I have one question. When you say ossify, ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Circles and Squares

    Hi there. So, I guess the beginning of this review is predictable: awesome. BTW, I only review stuff I like because the lack of motivation makes my reviews super-mean otherwise, ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: I wrote this when we were dumb and happy together

    So I was checking out your stuff and this caught my eye - I'm not going to rate this as a review because it will probably just be gushing. Alright, ...

    Jun 27, 2014


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.