User avatar

BFG

BFG

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    I like the first two lines, though the last line seemed a bit clunky to me. It's a nice length.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All Alone

    um... is this a poem or prose? cause... you might wanna check where you put it again...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Undiscovered

    Oh, yes, I agree completely with putting a colon there. That would be better. Although, perhaps a semicolon would work, too...? Hmm. You've made me think. The second line is ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 2.

    This (Part 1 too) is really good. Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Glass Girl

    I actually liked the big words, though I thought some of them maybe didn't quite fit. That kind of gave it a quality of "you don't know what's going on ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Hehe :D Sorry to stir up envy, but we had a snow day on V-Day and today. Yep. Definitely the height of my winter. And then we have school tomorrow, ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Duck

    Hehe :D Yes, I seem to have gotten that element of poetry right at any rate.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Cadaver

    I like it, though the ending had me confused. Would you mind explaining it, or would that ruin the whole purpose of the poem?

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Duck

    Thanks, guys! I was having trouble getting this poem to move - I agree that it's too heavily loaded with adjectives, too wordy. I was so focused on the image ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    Have you ever read the Lost Years of Merlin series by T.A. Barron? In the in-between-earth-and-heaven land of Fincayra, they find constellations using the points in between the stars. It ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: my dog

    Once again, plaigarized from Stone Soup. :cry:

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Age of Exploration

    Anytime, Colleen! I love reading your poetry. :D

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fire

    Thanks Colleen! Wow, I hadn't even thought of fraying like fabric frays... I'd totally been thinking of the 'bloody fray' of a battle or whatever... that's really awesome that it ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    this is great. i really can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said. i can't wait to see the revised version! as for a magazine... what about ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lucid dreams

    Some wonderful phrases here, but the style and structure of the poem needs to be more cohesive and determined. It wanders about so randomly... to make the poem lucid you ...

    Nov 27, 2006


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze