User avatar

Ardor

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Day dreams

    Ooh yeah pretty good. ???????????????????????? Excuse me, I'm a bit weird :P

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: This is no longer a book!

    OMG IT'S A CLIFFHANGER! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Understand Mother

    This is great. Haven't written since the secodn grade, eh? Who was your teacher? JK Rowling? This is awesome! Keep it up!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slip Away

    Hi Twinseed :) Thanks for reviewing. I am actually an Agnostic, therefore I am in the middle, therefore I am not an atheist. This poem was intended to be really ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Freedom of One's Blooming Insanity

    Whoa this is really good. Let's hope I see some more great things from the contest!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    Thank you for your very honest comments. I wrote this pretty much as a contest entry. It is for the Creative Anything contest, where I can make it as realistic ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    This is really funny, but also really sad in places :( I loved it. You rock!

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flashbacks

    Hmm. I'm not sure if this fits in the General Fiction section. Don't get me wrong- it's good. But I feel it more of a self reflective sort of thing ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: White America

    Oh yes I love Henry Rollins. He is so honest, isn't he? I love his work.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: White America

    I'm British actually, but easily mistaken.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    *15 minute applause which never stops because of the awesomeness of this chapter.*

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: .

    I already have her hayley10019. I wrote this two years ago.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pornography Kiss (chapter 1)

    Thank you for the honest post Calligraphy. Obviously this won't appeal to everyone, but I do notice you are write: this guy rambles. And his doesn't shut the hell up. ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter One

    Writer's block? I never would have guessed. This is very creative- chapter 2 is gonna be great I can feel it. It is an interesting concept, although the opening 12 ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pornography Kiss (chapter 2)

    *crickets chirping*

    Jul 20, 2011


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson