User avatar

Ardor

  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Cruel Disposition

    Heyo! :) This is your fiancée, here to review this work- the first work of three works you posted yesterday. Now this work is similar to other poems you have ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Dramatic Re: Sip It Up

    Soooo this is the third work detailing sexual activities. I likey; I really likey; in fact I lovey :D Not really because of the subject matter (though it plays a ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Dramatic Re: The Mistress

    Heyo! :D 567ajt is here again, and here we have another saucy work. Unlike the previous work, which is animalistic and passionate, this work likens to some form of sadism/domination, ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Other » Other, Narrative Re: Cuntry House

    Heyo :) This is I, 567ajt, and I am here to review your very very very raunchy work. ;) It is very...well, shall we titillating? XD Hang on- bad choice ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Humor Re: I Murdered My Wife; Oh F@ck

    I am not entirely sure as to why this hasn't got any reviews yet- I imagine it's because of the clogging up of spam works. Nonetheless, here is a belated ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Lust of Darkness

    Hello. This is 567ajt, here to review your poem. Now, you have proclaimed that this is an "emo" poem. I find that this self-attribution of the term makes this poem ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Other Re: Gone For Infinity

    Hello once again! This is 567ajt, here to review this smashing poem. :) As with your other works, most notably Sin Again, a dark tone is being invoked. It is ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Lady Emerald

    Hola! 567ajt has arrived, and in front of his eyes is a poem. A poem about a lady in reflection. I imagine this is symbolic of your character's rebirth, with ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Sin Again

    Ahoy! 567ajt here, and I have decided to review this wonderful work of yours'. First of all, welcome back to YWS :) I am really liking the modification of your ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Art » Realistic, Humor Re: The One Eyed Enigma - Mitchell's World View Continued

    Yo! This is 567ajt, and I have arrived to talk about this work, about someone I know a lot about ;P Mitchell is renowned for his controversial and confrontational style, ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Script » General, General Re: artless symphonies

    Guten Tag. This is 567ajt, here to review this poem. Now, prior to reading this, I have read your other works, and I liked them a lot. In particular, Happy ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Debt

    Hola! I am 567ajt, and I have arrived to review this short poem. When you said "short", you meant it. XD This isn't a bad thing, and you manage to ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Realistic Re: It's all So... Depressing

    First things first: I admire your bravery, not only in confronting others but confronting others regarding a controversial topic. This topic at hand is depression, more specifically self-harming and s

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: 'Pop' goes the pill bottle.

    I bet you're a hit at parties. :D All joking aside, this work is really dark and has a very ironic/childish twang to it, creating an irony around the concept ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Other » Review, General Re: The Bear and The Sh!tHead Review

    Good evening, Mrs. 567 :) This is I, here to review your review of a play which in itself is a review of a society in need of reviewing. XD ...

    Mar 3, 2014


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire