18+ Language Mature Content

Cuntry House

by Renard

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language and mature content.

I could feel his twitching cock pushing into my abdomen. Calling me. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly. The breathing, the pulsing, the desire was overwhelming. Even the smell of his flesh as his neck was buried into my face whilst we kissed.

The taste of his salty, wet lips pressing against mine. I wanted this. "I want you to fuck me," I whispered. He reared his head and grinned at me. That cheeky, devil's grin that said: "I want you too." It felt comfortable in his arms. Touching the back of his head with my delicate fingers. This was it.

I pushed him towards the sofa, my eyes devouring his torso as he swiftly removed his shirt and made a low grunting noise in the back of his throat. As I approached, I straddled him and as my wet pouch touched the hard baton that was his crotch, I felt the familiar gushing sensation down there.

He pulled at my shirt as I was undoing the buttons; and tossing the hem of my skirt up and down playfully. So ready. The shirt fell to the floor. Leaving behind it, my large, plump breasts, spilling out of the lacy black bra that barely contained them. We smiled simultaneously as he pulled me into another kiss and I appreciated the warm wetness of his mouth, as it simulated a similar

sensation in my own cavern. My long hair rippled over my shoulders as I leant over him, inspecting his body as he devoured mine with his eyes. The large, cream breasts that hung, freefall on top of him.

"Take off your skirt and panties," he growled. I would do nothing but obey, because at the same time, I could watch him removing his trousers; and his boxers to reveal the prize package underneath. The penis. Its long, cylindrical shaft. The mushroom shaped glans; and unforgettably the tip. The pleasure dome. I would tickle it for the fun of watching him writhe in

pleasure; almost squealing like a suckling pig and begging for mercy.

"Stop please, it's so sensitive!" Just like he was doing now.

But he got his revenge. His finger tickling my erotic bulb. His large hands completely covered the pink, thick flesh of my vulva, pressing against it, squeezing the juices like a ripe orange. I almost couldn't stand it. If not for the entrapment of the kissing, the sounds of my screaming would have filled the room with ecstasy. It was so pleasurable it was almost painful. I writhed under

his grasp, unable to escape. But not wanting to leave his touch either. The ecstasy built and built…

"I can't take anymore, stop... stop..." I begged. But he continued. He was taking me there, dragging me, literally kicking and screaming. By force, my orgasm, rapidly approaching, felt almost like doomsday. There was no stopping it.

The familiar tingling sensations, the erect nipples, my breasts fluctuating with energy and my mind... wrapped entirely into a sinewy of nerves... "Yes, yes, yes..." I could feel it in my legs, my arms, the tensing of my pelvic region and then...

I exploded into a beautiful reverie of euphoria. As he removed his wet fingers, licking my juices from them, he grinned. "What next?" he inquired.

"Fuck me," I replied instantly, and clambered onto his naked body. He repositioned me with his meaty hands, clamping my waist onto his groin, before pushing the thick shaft of his penis into the tight walls of my vagina. Like a weapon, it pierced the soft, fleshy undergrowth of my womanhood. Making me gasp slightly, before my face rolled into a yielding smile.

He pounded me. With each thrust, pushing the hair out through my throat, and as he adjusted the angle, long squirts would come out of my vagina. Queefs. Queefs that vibrated on his cock, but he didn’t mind. In fact he smiled. “Good girl,” he called me as he fucked me. And I could feel his wooden member coursing through my walls.

It was almost touching something and the pressure was enough to make me cum again. I could feel it tingling, and rising. Playing with the idea of another beautiful orgasm in my head, I could feel myself beginning to tense on his dick. And he was moaning. With shallow grunts ccompanying them. An orchestra of pleasure.

“I’m gonna cum,” he growled, but I was in too much ecstasy to reply that I was too. A final crumple of his facial expression and he exploded, showering into me. Filling me with his juice, with his effort and in return I gripped onto the end of his cock, sucking up every last inch of his delicious fruits.

Our bodies soaked in sweat; we disentangled ourselves from one another and lay there breathing. Just breathing and basking in the remnants of pulsing pleasure coursing under our skin.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 pm
MasterGrieves wrote a review...

Heyo :) This is I, 567ajt, and I am here to review your very very very raunchy work. ;) It is very...well, shall we titillating? XD Hang on- bad choice of words O.O Anyway, this work is very explicit and takes no prisoners, which is one of its strong points. It is also accurate and very non-cliché, and opts to unveil the more animalistic aspect of sex.

Now, there are three parts worth mentioning which made me blush, to be honest XD

As an opening, it really does let you know XD No backstory, no preparation, just straight into the kissing and the description of this assailant's "twitching cock". Bam. Right on the spot. (oh lord, another bad choice of words XD if any mod reads this, my Freudian terms are accidental :P) It is very sensual and visual, which I think is key in writing erotic fiction.

He pulled at my shirt as I was undoing the buttons; and tossing the hem of my skirt up and down playfully. So ready. The shirt fell to the floor. Leaving behind it, my large, plump breasts, spilling out of the lacy black bra that barely contained them. We smiled simultaneously as he pulled me into another kiss and I appreciated the warm wetness of his mouth, as it simulated a similar sensation in my own cavern.

This had to be my favourite bit. You got all the tropes of erotic fiction spot on. Your adverb playfully was much needed and also much appreciated because that is exactly what sex should be between two people. This is incredibly accurate. Not to mention, this did...umm...do things to me...(blush, hide)...especially the "plump breasts"...they just....uhh...yeah.............XD

The familiar tingling sensations, the erect nipples, my breasts fluctuating with energy and my mind.. wrapped entirely into a sinewy of nerves... "Yes, yes, yes..." I could feel it in my legs, my arms, the tensing of my pelvic region and then...

I exploded into a beautiful reverie of euphoria. As he removed his wet fingers, licking my juices from them, he grinned.

"What next?" he inquired.

"Fuck me," I replied instantly, and clambered onto his naked cock.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( I want a sequel! :P Nah in all seriousness, if you do want to follow this up, then go ahead :) If ya don't want to, then that's ok :)

I loved this work, because- if I am honest- of the material/concept, but also the way you have written it. I felt like I was actually there.....doing....things...ummm....anyway...

I love you. Fiancée. :D
<3333 ♥

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:12 am
Iggy wrote a review...

I didn't blush while reading this. No, not me. Nope. >//>

Anyways, hi darling!

Some nitpicks to get out of the way:

The breathing, the pulsing the desire was overwhelming.

There should be a comma after "pulsing."

It's long, cylindrical shaft.

That should be its.

By force, my orgasm, rapidly approaching felt almost like doomsday.

Need a comma after "approaching."

As he removed his wet fingers, licking my juices from them, he grinned at me.

There's no need to add the "at me" part, since I already guessed it was she he was grinning at.

"What next?" he inquired?

No need for the double quotation mark!

Alright, so this was clearly smut-based! Not that it's a bad thing, but I felt like it was lacking some emotion. These two seemed focus on the sex, and so there was a lack of intimacy between them, a lack of love. By love, I don't mean love, I mean luuuuv, the kind of love that has you staring at them with puppy-dog eyes and caring about pleasing them more than yourself, and etc. You know? If you want to improve or add on to this, then I suggest you work on adding in some love factors, stuff that shows us that this is more than just a one-night stand.

One thing confusing was the beginning. You say his penis was poking her in the back, but they're kissing? So they've gotta be facing each other; either that, or his penis is very long *snortgiggles or she's craning her neck to kiss him and that's just awkward and uncomfortable... so clear that up a bit.

Other than that, this was nicely written. Seemed rush, as if they were in it for a quickie, but overall nicely written. You didn't shy away from details; actually, you kinda over described his penis. In comparison, the girl seems bland. All you did was describe her breasts. Hows about her face? His face? Something? You also did good with describing the pleasure she experienced, so nice work all around. ^^

Thank you for the review :)

Ok, so there are some glitches with this work. Continuity errors and some technical stuff. Oops. I will have a go at them if I get round to editing. XD
I will even out descriptions in future. :)
Thanks again -hugs-

I have done all the technical stuff, and added some little bits of continuity and description. This will require a bit more editing, but I may just leave it as it is and try with another work.
Thanks again for the review and advice. :)

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:25 am
CollinWitte says...

ummm wrong website buddy...

Iggy says...

This is a site for young writers. Everyone is free to post whatever they'd like, as long as it is rated appropriately. BiSF did warn you in the summary, and with the bright red 18 rating, so if you didn't like this work, please close the tab and walk away. Also, please do not moderate her. If you ever feel like someone should be reprimanded, please contact a mod with the link to the work in question and we'll take it from there. :) Thanks in advance!

Thanks for defending me Iggy.

and @CollinWitte I'm not your buddy.

CollinWitte says...

You are vary right! I think it just shocked me a little. but over all it was good writing. So good job :)

Thanks very much. :)

There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green