User avatar

Ardor

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: travel

    Hi there Persy! 567ajt for your review. I've read a lot of your work, and you may not know this but I am a big fan of your work. I ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Books

    Hi there :) 567ajt here for your review. I came across this because I liked the simplicity of your title. I've noticed that a lot of your poems have one ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: Me

    I find this poem a bit average. I mean, that's only compared to your others. But still I think some improvements need to be made. Like, for example, in your ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Geisha

    Hi there :) I am here to review your piece. I am 567ajt. I see you are new to YWS, so may I bid you welcome. Simplicity is shown through ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Last One Standing - Part 1

    Hi there :) I am 567ajt, lord and master of the most bipolar material conceived. Welcome to YWS, by the way. I found your piece humorous at the start, but ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: will you please come home?

    This is great, Sarebear. I really liked the bluntness. You have pulled it off really well.

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Musings of an Agnostic Churchgoer

    Ah, agnostic eh? I was convinced for a long time I was agnostic, and still kind of am, but I am leaning more towards nihilism. I think your exact same ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Motivation

    Hmm. Quite...short isn't it? Not bad, just a little bit empty. I feel it could have a lot more. I find that if you elaborated a bit more, or perhaps ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I found this very nice to read. It had a nice flow, very much like water flowing through a valley. I really like how it looks like on paper, with ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Carrot Bandit

    GASP! I love this! It has such a nice voice to it and- well to me- dark humour. I can't explain why, but I just laughed when he drowned. I ...

    Jan 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Planet

    I'm not so big on environmental poems. But I'll give it my shot. Overall I thought it was really good. You showed affection and warmth towards the planet, and I ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scientia

    Ok JCK. As requested I am here. First off this is insanely short. And sometimes it can be a good thing or a bad thing. Right now....I dunno. I don't, ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: nothing

    I hate to be honest with you...but this is the first poem of yours I have read. I know, you were expecting me to be negative right? Well, no reason ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Keeping To The Shadows

    Right. This is great. Just going to put that out there first, in case you are wondering, "does he like it?" Well yep. I do. Of course, there are a ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Revenge of the Wolves

    This is definetely better than Twilight. It is better than any other teenage appealling werewolf/vampire thing. I am not sure if it does appeal to that market and if it ...

    Dec 14, 2011


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom