User avatar

ArcticMonkey

Do I Wanna Know?

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: inspired by David Bowie

    Wow, crazy timing to write this

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter Four

    Hello! So returning to a point of my last review, I think I understand more now why Elena is leading Margaret to that room. I found this chapter a bit ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Running

    Right... well then I'm kind of confused as to who is a human and who is a wolf haha

    Dec 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Then it all came crashing down...

    I am! And no problem

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Pieces

    Yep yep, I gotcha xD. I was quite tired when I was reviewing this, sorry.

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: 9/2/05

    Sure, I'd love to hear it! Also, could you give me a link? Thanks.

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Clocks

    Remember, you need to review in order to gain points, if you need tips on this let me know!

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Romantic Re: My Soul

    Well it's up to you, if you don't feel like working on this prologue you can always come back to it later :) If you're desperate to start writing on, ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Romantic Re: My Soul

    Aside from some typing errors, this is the start of some good improvements to your piece; good job!

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The post-perpetual world -Ning

    There's definitely a good amount in the chapter as a whole, but like don't have all the dialogue in one place kinda, although reading it again it seems you've spaced ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Lyrical Re: You Can Hate Me but Not as Much as I Hate Myself

    This is so great, and relevant. Love it

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.1 Girl

    It's quite hard to say, yknow. is an article I found about it. To be honest, there haven't been enough character interactions to really see their gender. When they said ...

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.1 Girl

    Wait, are you definitely saying it's the girl, now? If so, the voice is quite masculine. Anyways, that's a really cool idea! When I say add more descriptions, you don't ...

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Is this death?

    Oh right, I should've picked that up from the headlights line. Sorry about that ;-;

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: .

    Hey again! I'm going to keep this as a comment for now, because I really can't think of what to put in a review. There are a few things I ...

    Aug 12, 2014


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown