User avatar

Araidne

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Night

    Fourteen Years Later- "Get more wood Megarah! I swear, you get lazier with each day!" said Magena. Megarah, also called Meg, looked at Magena and sighed. "Well,?" Magena said crossly. ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mauve Eye

    Good work :smt032

    May 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Aligator bird -writing challenge 4 /17

    I know i did bad. :oops: :cry: I was bored to death when I wrote this! :roll:

    May 1, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    This is sooo funny! LOL! :lol: :smt082

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Four Haikus

    They are quite good for your first try. :smt024 :smt031

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Night

    Thanks! I will edit. And yes, the women are the huldae. :D

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Winged Beauties of revenge - Hear our prayers

    I will be quite honest and blunt. I did not get the idea of this poem. Nice title though.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nothing but a Name

    I liked it. :smt084

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unforgiving

    Hmmm. The tone of the poem is mysterious. I am not sure if i liked it, but then again, it is not my style :wink:

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence (Read+Review!)

    Twek it a bit , and you shall have a poem! :elephant:

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eyes

    Thanks! I am glad you like it Clover Madison :D

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Writing Challenge 4/03" - Closure

    You almost had me crying :( . This story was so touching!

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Ballad of Pedro, the Mexican Breakdancer

    This is kinda funny :lol:

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 4/17th

    Nice one! :D

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heaven for me

    This is a well written poem. I would take an exerpt and write it on a valentine. :love: I enjoyed reading this!

    Apr 18, 2006


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)