User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Untitled 1

    Hello Jade!! Its amazing!, i mean ptt of course it is. Lol It has a lot of parts in it that just makes you want to read more find out ...

    Mar 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Captain

    Hello! Star Is it okay if I call you that? Anyway Amazing, absolutely amazing! It is a very interesting story and, I loved how you used petter in the story. ...

    Mar 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Am i falling in love with her

    Hello Chitz This is a great piece of art you have here. I can practically imagine the person you explain. It has a lot of emotions in it. It has ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: You are...

    Hello Bellaire Another great poem, its wonderful. I can practically feel the emotion in this poem. All the love and hope, happiness Its a great feeling to be in love ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: I Hope You Know

    Hello Gabi! This is a great poem you have here, Its amazing! I love it so much. There is feeling in it and its very emotional. I'm not sure if ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Exploring

    Hello, Eagle Fly!! What a great poem you have here. Its very interesting I love it! it is very pretty, and I love how you used the bees, and tree ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Last Night

    Hello Shahina!!! Its pretty good, i wouldn really say its a poem, but it could be better if you added some tweaks to it. Try to compare how you feel ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kelly

    Its great!! There is a few slang words though. I know people use them in text but i feel it might be best to stick with the full word ;) ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓽

    Hello Taylor Here are some suggestions, you don't have to do them if you don't want to. 1. Capitalize "Finally, I get to see my best friend after two and ...

    Mar 7, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Broken Snow Globe

    Hi Bellarke! Another nice poem of yours, this one seems to be a little dull though compared to the other one. I can get the message clearly but I don't ...

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Invisable

    Hello Bellaire This is a very nice poem, it is strong and terrific. I can tell you put alot of emotion, and time into it. I can almost picture the ...

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Curse Of The Midnight Melody: Chapter One

    Wow! Its a lovely story, I felt like I was there with the character the whole time. It dragged me along and I never looked away. When Jake told her ...

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: The best of them

    Its a good poem, I love the first part about soldiers and fathers, son. The topic is very cool, I love what you did it on. I feel like its ...

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals (Part 1)

    I like it, when I red about how there eyes change color based on the emotion sounded. It caught my attention. To me it was ferly interesting I have never ...

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste (Part Two)

    Its great! I feel the more I read the more I seem to give in. Its such an excitement to find out what happens next. Its like a dramatic horror ...

    Mar 5, 2019


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson