User avatar

Angel17

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lilliane

    A lot of very strong imagery was created by this piece. Good work! :D

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why me?

    This is a poem many can relate too. I did like this poem. good work :D

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dont have a tittle.....any suggestions

    This piece needs more development. There is no real emotion in the poem. A title could be 'contolled' or 'trapped'

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Choices

    I agree with Duskglimmer about making some lines more clear. But other than that i really thought it was well written. Good work :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Eyes (the previous one has been accidentally deleted)

    I really like it. The way we find out about the characters intentions through the person's eyes. Very good imagery too. :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (Deleted).

    I thought your poem was beautiful and very well written. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a verse

    I don't like the last line but the other three lines were okay

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For Katy: The Retaliation of a "Best Friend"

    I really liked this!!! I could really feel the passionate hate you felt about the person in the poem. Very well done. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    Very gripping and emotional. Great work :)

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death by Fate

    it was like a story. I really liked it, it was very dramatic.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Giving Thanks

    The poem was going well but the last lines seemed a bit rushed

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Father

    The rhyming needs more work but overall your poem was good. Needs more imagery though.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wide and Quaking Blue

    it was a depressing poem but very realistic. The last line The little girl thought that her mommy was drowning This was a strong line.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightfall

    You make the poem slowly develop becoming more tense until the final few lines suddenly cool down. This was a good poem. Created a good affect.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forecast

    There wasn't much imagery and didn't make me feel anything while reading the poem. try including stronger descriptions of things, it may improve it.

    Nov 8, 2005


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov