User avatar

AlexOfLight

Welcome to the forest.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Life or Death Chapter 1 The Sand Wyvern Fort

    Hello Shikora! I think it improved a lot from the first draft. There are a few issues in this and one is that some paragraphs that have sentences that start ...

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: dear you

    I freaking want to find her address and murder the jerk-face in her sleep! Don't worry though, I won't do it. No matter how much I hate her. I hope ...

    Oct 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 1

    I don't see anything wrong with this, probably because I haven't read the Bartimaeus trilogy. It seems loosely Minecraft, but I'm assuming that the Bartimaeus trilogy is really what's guiding ...

    Jan 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deleted

    I love the prologue!!! I honestly dont see whatś wrong with it. What I like The story has to do with color. Itś the first one Ive seen! I like ...

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: Part 1 Chapter 1

    This story is amazing! Iḿ in suspence! What I like. I like the begining. Itś like a legend! Her next words send chills down Cato’s body, forcing him to jump ...

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: They Don't Speak For Us

    I understand. I'm autistic. You're talking about Autism speaks, right? I HATE them! I can't say that name without feeling hate, much less even think of it! There is no ...

    Dec 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Nonsensical Poem

    It's so fun and beautiful! I agree with the title! I'm just going to summarise what the other reviewers, and expand upon what they're saying, and point out other things. ...

    Dec 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Humor Re: Maiden Magic

    Ah, so beautiful! Your poem is so vivid, and inspiring! It makes me want to make a picture of her! It just flows so well, and the atmosphere of the ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • Other » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Series of Color: Black

    I love how you told the chapter! You created a vived image full of color (he he he, get it?), and you don't have too much or too little. This ...

    Dec 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Cave - Part Two - Chapter III, Minor Confusion About Death

    I kinda like how you wrote the story. It sort of seems like Iron Trials, but different to. I have Aspergers, but something doesn't seem right about Luke. It might ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As I gaze at the sky

    I love your poem, but the rhyme isn't great. It makes it so much more chaotic. It's like.... ripples in a pool of water. Try changing some of the words ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: No Name (For now)

    I think this is a brilliant idea! I love how you set up the story. I like how you showed instead of tell. It just seems so realistic and emoitional! ...

    Dec 10, 2016
  • Lyrics » Politics, Realistic Re: The War of 2017

    LOL! I like that it rhymes, and that there is a legend. Yeah.... that's about it for what I like about it. Okay, what I don't like in the song. ...

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Script » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Our Greatest Weakness is Our Only Strength

    Why did you post the same thing again? Anyways.... "Pretty easy shot, for someone who’s father is a black belt in Taijutsu." What?! That's new! Information right smack in the ...

    Dec 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 4: A Town Called Rockwood

    I don't know what to say.... I guess I could say it's amazing! It could use some work though, especially with description. You're not exactly giving enough vivid details for ...

    Dec 8, 2016


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller