User avatar

Alainna

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ~Tomorrow~

    First of all I liked what this piece was about, it was very deep and meaningful. I wish I could write things like that in the morning!! However, it didn't ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: stuck in today

    Yeah........this should probably be in Lyric Poetry........ Anyways.....this was very intriguing and meaningful. But with that my choice is not to forget I didn't really understand that line...... Goo

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Simile

    This was good. I really liked the contrast used between the old and the new.....very poetic. The first verse could have been broken up into more, smaller verses so that ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Running from yourself ((Whole))

    I didn't really find it confusing, and I'm proud of the fact that I knew that even the Doctor was part of the girls personality. The only thing is that ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No More (Some Changes) 2nd copy

    This is a very emotional and well driven piece. There are a few grammatical errors (gunna), (Question mark instead of exclamation mark.) and other spelling mistakes but these are unimportant. ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Will I End

    A very emotional piece. Well written and very meaningful. This was the only line I was slightly unsure about... your smell burns me to the soul It just doesn't sound ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Crazy Game

    I did enjoy this poem, it flowed easily. 'endless stress' is spot on... :P HeHe. I am a fan of last line repetition and you used it well. Why can ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 'The Strangest Dream' or 'The Ride of Nancy Nimbleheimer'

    Hehe!! :lol: That is a mixture of weird, funny and sad. But it is all written really well. I doubt i can crit much on the story ( as it ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice cubes

    YAY!! You put in some dialouge, which makes it move faster than 'the canned beans'. Don't mean to sound annoying but I actually preferred Canned Beans to this, as I ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nameless Poem

    I really like the imagery that this piece provokes. I also like the repetition and use of a question. However I also do not understand where it was going, maybe ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Teabag Rocket

    I liked the worked well to create suspense and a little 'ahh' couldn't help but escape me when i finished reading it. However i agree with Snoink, it could have ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Arya's light or Elvish light

    I like your use of metaphors, it makes the piece very gripping and effective. To Improve- Maybe try re-arranging the piece to make it flow better as the part about ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust

    I liked it a lot and felt you used the right mixture of dialogue and discription (including some good similies). Was felix born a vampire? Sorry I'm not really familiar ...

    Feb 28, 2007


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality