User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty Mind

    All of your acrostics are filled with extremely colorful words, and paint a picture in the readers mind. Whether it be a good picture or a bad picture, it gets ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Perfect Girlfriend

    You wrote this really well. The content of the poem surprised me from my assumption about the title. It was angsty, and it showed vengeance. Wonderful job. :)

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I believed in fairies.

    Oh, this made me tear up. Just the other day my cousin and I were talking about how quickly our childhood is passing, and this just enforced the feeling. I ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Call to Arms

    Oh, wow, that was beautiful and tragic... I really don't have anything bad to say about it. It was really sad and just really well written.

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    Even though I'm just reviewing this now... Go YWS. :D You wrote this awesomely.

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nike - acrostic poem

    I love that this is how you sum up yourself, in such a fun, creative way. :) Makes me want to write one myself. xD Wonderful job.

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sponge Bob

    Haha! This was humorous and adorable. :) I remembering writing these in, what, third grade. XD Looove it.

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Aftermath (Another poem my friend who died and I coauthored)

    I'm deeply sorry about both your friends. As for the poem, there is nothing bad I can find to say about this poem. It was filled with such emotion that ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Writing

    Describes the feeling of writing to a Tee! :D Wonderful job. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Call Me.

    I love how this shows how shallow society is today. Everyone's so negative and can't just be pleasant to one another. I loved this poem. Wonderful job.

    May 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thanks to You

    This was written really well. It sounded so full of happiness. Reading things that are happy, which I rarely ever do, makes me happy. Wonderful job. :)

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A thimble, a rose, and a ring.

    This was beautiful, elegant, and playful, some-how. The way it was written seems like it had an innocence of sorts to it. It was really lovely, and I can't find ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Always

    That was gorgeous and beautiful. Amazing job.

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Be Cool.

    I loved this. It showed what it's really like today; it seems like people can't like different things to be cool. They all have to be alike. They all have ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Night songstress

    This poem seemed very up-lifting, somehow. Very high-spirited, I guess. It's lacking comma's, and periods, but other than that, it's awesome.

    May 2, 2011


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain