User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Daddy, The General

    Hey. :) Kinzee here to review. :) Okay, my favorite thing about this poem had to be how you started off each stanza. It seemed like a very clever way ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hush

    d Don%u2019t listen too closely for she%u2019s singing her Suicide song again Comma with a pocket full of posies knotted through her belt loop and ashes [ashes] powdered in her ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Monster

    I really enjoyed your poem. :) It was written well, but, as always, there are a few things that I'd like to point out. There are two stanzas that don't ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Commitment

    I really liked this poem. :) You used good metaphors, very creatively, and it was written well. I couldn't really find any grammatical or punctuation errors, so kudos to you ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You, Him, and I (I Don't Belong)

    The Entrance aroma- it's never been right - Consider changing this to a comma. never smelled of home. I'm walking on eggshells avoiding the fight. Perhaps change this to avoiding ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am wearing my mother's dress

    That was really, really sweet and cute. :) I don’t recall, but mother says that once I was small And my pillow would be the hem of her dress; I ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Acceptance

    I really enjoyed reading this. :) It was beautifully written, but there are still just a few small nitpicks in there. :) Press pause on the remote, the one in ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: thunder and rain

    Thunder claps, the sky grows dark. Bring on the rain. Lightning where is the spark? Like the other reviewers said, this line doesn't quite make sense. He has been put ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Slaughterhouse

    Creepy. XD I'll just go over the poem, stanza by stanza. Welcome, unknowing tourists! We have all sorts of beautiful trees here, Come closer, have a look, Yes, see the ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Greatest Fear

    This was an interesting piece. :) It could be lengthened, but I'll just look over what you have here. :) There is a time, when in your mind . Where ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Dear Person

    I really enjoyed this. It had great metaphors, and it showed what some people feel when they just know that God's there with them. I love that feeling. :) I ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Piano Man

    One of the only bad things I noticed about this was how inconsistent your stanzas were. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. It is something someone will notice, and ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On the other side of the world

    I really adored this. I showed awesome emotion, and it made me feel bad for the guy you were writing about. Awesome job. :) The only thing I'd suggest is ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grandparents House

    I really liked this. It was good, in a different kind of way. :) A turn off for me was the no punctuation, but I get that was what you ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Phantom or Memory? (poem written by friend died recently)

    I'm so, so sorry about your friend. I really enjoyed this poem. You and your friend are wonderful writers. It has some awesome depth, and it was written very well. ...

    May 5, 2011


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson