User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With no tears

    I'm not really sure what I think of this. It seems like it's all about getting drunk or high and doing some not so moral things while there drunks. Okay... ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Don't Greet Me

    This was lovely and adorable. :) Though, some parts you told us instead of showing us. I'll go through here and show you which parts I'm talking about. :) Yes, ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cancer

    This made me cry. I don't know anyone with cancer personally, but, I pray for those who do. Its so horrible what those with and those around them have to ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not an Angel from Above

    Though you know my opinion on these matters, I still really enjoyed this. :) No one deserves to be judged, your right. So, awesome job on that. Now onto nit-picks, ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider Web

    I really enjoyed reading this. :) It has a lot of meaning to it and emotion under it all. Kudos to you for that. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sollicitus Intus - "Anxious Within"

    All of your acrostic poems have some kind of deeper meaning. I love it. :) Kudos to you for writing some that are different than the others on here are. ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Outside Alone - Foris Solum

    Most acrostic poems are creative and fun, while this one has some deeper meaning. It was refreshing. :) I really like what you wrote here, because I can quite identify ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love (Unfortunately)

    I don't have any critiques for this, because it's an acrostic, which I really don't know how to review, other than to say that I love them. :) The 'I ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Advertisements

    This describes ads to a T. I love it. :) You mix in just enough truth and comedy into these poems. I love it. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Quiznos

    These poems are all very clever and adorable. :) I really love how comedic it is. Woooonderful job. I love how you sum up just random subjects in these small ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Double Bass

    This was written beautifully. I really don't have anything bad to say about it, the metaphors you used were great, your writing style was fabulous. Just wonderful job altogether. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: End of a Dream

    Hey there. :) I agree with the first reviewer- it was long and stretched out, and hard for me to continue reading. You'll get better at keeping the reader entertained ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate you.

    I really enjoyed reading this. :) The other reviewers have told you any nitpicks that I have, so, yeah. :) What I really like about this poem was the persistence ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dwindling Mind

    This poem was interesting, to say the least. :) It seems like you wrote down really pretty pink and blue thoughts. I really enjoyed reading this. :) Tranquility, peace, clarity. ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Realm of Insanity

    Hey. :) I did enjoy reading this poem, but there are a few things you could do to make it better. :) First off, the stanzas were different lengths, which ...

    May 11, 2011


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn