User avatar

ANADIR

TheSausageOverlord

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Game of Life

    Andy here with a review for this wonderful poem! First off, I'd just like to say that this poem flowed well. I really like the style of ABABCDCD. I've noticed ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Light Doesn't Shine Here

    Andy here with your promised review! Over all, this story is very interesting and certainly a good start. There are just a few minor nitpicks I have. First, in the ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Prakfura Raiders: Chapter One: Bad Luck Outlaw: Part One {Redacted}

    As promised, here i am! This looks to be a really promising story, and i'm eager to read the rest of it. There were a few things that I think ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pen, Paper, and a Gun - Prologue

    Hey dude, This is definitely a great prologue to an even greater story. Just a few nitpicks to point out. In the beginning of the prologue, you say " faces, ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Race of Numbers : Chapter 1

    Hello there. Bananaman reviews here on a special request. (Ehehe. You know why, Dev.) To start off, mother of cliffhangers! C'mon man... You cant end a chapter like that. :C ...

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: S.A.M

    Whoa. That's an awesome story. I didn't see a single grammatical mistake... :C Nothing to criticize. The only thing that I noticed that wasn't perfect was the humans controlling the ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Deep in the Canyon

    Andy of Bananaman reviews here! Whoa. That was really good. Are you sure that was entirely a story? It almost felt like a super long poem with a background. Spectacular ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Not Break-Skull Man

    Andy here, with bananaman reviews! :D Firstoff, I'm going to have to agree with Scoeri. This feels almost like a short story-not like that's a bad thing. Also, what type ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: My Mind

    Andy here, with the reviews of bananaman! First off, this is awesome. I'm just going to get that out there. In my expirience, Haikus are a easy art form to ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Indecisive Fate Ch.1

    Ok, Andy here. Ill start by going through the "English Teacher" questions. First, you start a new line every time you speak. For example: Joe ran through the streets of ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Each Day

    This is really good! I never knew such a short poem could send shivers down my spine! Keep on writing these! :D El'fabulus. I can only rhyme, and write stories. ...

    Oct 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Graying

    Wow! This is really touching. I am not the best at reviewing good poems that have actual underlying meaning and truth to them, like this one. The poems I write ...

    Oct 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - Together We Make The Elements (Working title)

    Andy here, with the promised review! :D Ok, Let me start with a few things I noticed. First, You have to put in some paragraphs. That read like an entire ...

    Oct 9, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Technology at Its Sweetest Consequence

    Hey!!! I know it took me a bit, but here I am! :D so, let us begin, CHOCOLATE I have never reviewed an essay, so I'll do my best. I ...

    Oct 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Group Therapy, Wednesday

    Ok, Andy Here for a review! Well, I am really not sure what this is. You have it listed as poetry, But It doesn't seem to be that. You don't ...

    Oct 1, 2013


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King