Chasing Rainbows Chapter 10

by deleted6

Tea climbed up the stairs head hung and face expressionless, eyes dripping with tears. She navigated the labyrinth of corridors quite easily, never once going a wrong turn. She had lost all in two days everything was hopeless, there was no handsome brave heroes, no knight in shining Armour, no kind caring Eolen. Everyone had abandoned her, one hope had been her once lover Eolen, but when the chips had come down he had let Jacob abuse her.

Tea arrived at the hard wooden door; with a single shaky hand, she opened it.

She lifted her head and moved to the mirror, her face came into focus. Her eyes glistening with tears, her blond hair messed up, her mouth was lopsided. She was pathetic crying over someone who never even loved her.

You’re pathetic, and should just kill yourself, but your too just scared. Eolen never loved you and never will you were only a shag something to pass the time. Tea nodded agreeing with her conscience. You probably weren’t even that good… he probably just got bored. That’s why he stopped. She wept uncontrollably and nodded. And think, who would want to fuck you -- you hideous bitch.

Tea whimpered and walked away from the mirror. Her face now looked old deformed and it was laughing at her.

She wept loudly, picked up the nearest object, and threw it at the mirror. The mirror smashed and the piece of glass fell with her face still on the broken shards. Still laughing at her still leering, still gloating.

Tea just over her chin. Avoiding the evitable, but still fighting back with all she had left, rage.

The clock chimed loudly announcing 7 O’clock. The chime’s clanged through her head for ages after it had stopped, she knew not when Jared would come, she didn’t know when to expect him. Someone had told her once that the “greatest fear was not knowing.” Tea only now realized how true the man had been when he said it.

Her heart was thumping hard. She kept looking at the door expecting him to suddenly come in. The time when he had almost raped her kept coming back and playing through her head in a loop.

Tea had refused his advances so much. She had beat him slapped, kicked, and punched all to stop him from violating her precious virginity, was it so worth it now, when he was going to do it, anyway, had she just been avoiding the evitable?

Even though she was under warm covers, she felt cold, icy cold. Her whole body felt like a slab of marble, cold and hard. Tea tried to remember her one time of bliss with Eolen how he had made her feel ecstatic and so aroused for a moment, then the memory corrupted it self showed her begging him to stop and he refusing, then the face of her lover became Jared sneering as he fucked her till her privates were soaked with blood.

Tea shot up and expected to see the twisted face of her lover ripping her clothes off, then she saw she was in Jared bed and remembered. Tea would never see Eolen again, and she was going to be raped, which was worst, the nightmare or reality.

Suddenly the clock chimed nine and the door shot open.

Tea shrieked and sunk under the cover she heard Jared cold cruel laughter echoing through the spacious room.

Tea heard him speak, “Well ma dear, you better not struggle or I’ll just scar that pretty face!”

She only had a few seconds to think before the covers were torn off the bed, she whimpered and went into a foetile ball holding her legs in and leaving nothing but her back exposed.

Jared looked at this and cackled at her. He kneeled on the bed and began to prise her hands off her knees.

Tea struggled and tried to keep her knees tight – anything to prevent his hand touching her, feeling her, fingering her. She couldn’t bear to think how it feel to have him penetrate her, to use her.

Jared tried once more then lifted his fist and punched the center of her spine. Tea couldn’t help it she had to cry out and open up. Within seconds the deed had been done, he held her arms down an bawled “Open my shirt!” She looked disgusted and stared at him like he was nothing more than a worm. Jared smirked, quietly and calmly said “Now!”

Tea looked at him with revulsion, but began to unbutton his shirt, shaking as she tried to unbutton them quickly, but sometimes putting them back in the holes.

Jared sneered at this and tighten the grip on one hand till it was painful and her hand was clenched and her eyes wet with tears She began to speed up trying to do it fast. Jared growing bored of this lifted one hand and ripped the shoulder off her top exposing the top of one of her adult breasts.

Tea lifted a hand to attack him, but then suddenly his hand was back holding her down.

He turned to her face and kissed her hard and cold pushing his tongue through her mouth and pursuing her’s with his.

She felt his lock round her’s and struggled as he forced her to kiss him eyes wide open, terrified.

He pushed her down the intensity of the kiss and began to lift her top further up as he got to her chest he snarled in fury as he saw the white bra.

Jared tore it off her breaking the straps and leaving her chest completely naked. She tried to lift her hands to prevent him and cover them, but he pushed them back down and commanded, “Don’t!”

Tea whimpered but tried nothing else. He began to stroke the gap between her breasts, and then traced a circle round both them with his finger. She shivered at his touch (how icy cold, how hard and passionless) and pleaded, “Please, no games, just do it!”

Jared looked at her with contempt and continued tracing circles then replied, “No! I’ve waited too long for this ma dear, I’m going to enjoy myself!”

His hands reached for her trousers she shivered and whimpered trying to close her legs. Therefore, he couldn’t pull them off.

The bed was not wet, but it was sweat pouring from her, she was terrified the worse had come and she trembled, petrified.

Jared growled and commanded her to pull off his trousers or he’d break every bone…, starting with her thighs, she gulped and pulled his trousers off seeing something horrible protruding through them.

He smirked and said “now my briefs!”, she stared for a second and rather slowly she reached for both sides of them and tugged a centimeter at a time.

Jared growled, “Faster, hurry up!”

Tea whimpered and tore off his briefs, his penis rose up and he looked at her indicating what he wanted to be done.

After a while he growled aggressively and spat, “Suck!!”

She whimpered and begged miserably. He pulled the foreskin back and in answer pushed his penis inside her mouth, “Now, suck! Whore!”

She wept but obeyed, her heart wrectching at what she was doing. He sighed and moaned, telling her to carry on if she stopped.

It was him who gave her the idea as she sucked when he cautioned, “Don’t you dare bite!”

She stopped sucking and dug her teeth inside, suddenly his moans and sighs became screams of pain. He ripped his penis out of her mouth and faced her, furious, blood falling from it. Tea faced him defiant and spat the blood at him.

He drew a dagger from a drawer and Tea came closer, ready to embrace her death happily if it would end her torment and thinking she had really angered him enough to kill her after all she had no other reason to live now, but instead he grasped most of her hair with his fist and sliced through each strand. After Jared was done he put the dagger back and demanded, “Knickers off now, or It’ll be something worse next!”

Tea wept as she saw her hair fall, she whimpered and quickly slid her knickers off knowing her little act of defiance had done nothing.

Jared lay on her pushing his penis inside; she shuddered and again tried to remember her Dad’s death, but he kept pushing harder till she had to cry out, she kept trying to think of Eolen, but nothing was registering, it was just too hard. Tea grit her teeth trying to hold in the moaning.

He pushed harder, she kept telling herself who it was, but it grew too much and moaned loudly. Jared smirked and forced her to kiss him again.

She cried out, she couldn’t help it, but he kept pushing making her scream in pain, she shuddered violently and cried out in pain as she was climaxing too early. He kept pushing in harder. Tea insides literally felt like they were bleeding.

Jared grasped her breast and sucked hard forcing his penis right inside her.

Jared moaned loudly and she felt him release inside her, though by now he had already been wet, it’d been his blood.

He pushed inside harder until she was moaning with pain. After he had forced another orgasm with her and released inside once more he pulled out. Tea sighed in relief, but it was short lived.

He told her again too suck his penis now drenched with blood. He forced it inside and snapped, “Don’t you dare bite!”

She sucked mournfully and disgusted, tasting the saltiness of his blood and semen. He held her head and pushed her harder moaning while she preformed this act of degradation.

Tea sucked considering biting again, but too afraid. All of sudden Jared groaned and released it shot into to her mouth and down her throat. He pulled his penis out her mouth. Jared then hopped off the bed and put his clothes back on dressing quickly and leaving without goodbye.

She lay their totally naked, expecting him to come back in and carry on. She wept and looked down at her vagina drenched with his blood and semen. Tea climbed out of bed and stood up. She shuffled into the bathroom and leant down against the toilet. Tea vomited everything up into the toilet and fainted nude and exhausted.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:55 am
Snoink wrote a review...

*comes like a rain cloud*

Okay, this time I'm not going to comment on the grammar or spelling. With that said, there ARE some grammatical errors, so you gotta watch out for them.

Okay! The actual story...

You need to exaggerate more. Sometimes she gives up, sometimes she resists. That's fine and good, but I think you need more background information on why she's doing it when it's happening. And the stuff in the beginning... that stuff isn't as needed. Spread around the rest of the chapter.

Also, I don't think females really have orgasms while they are being raped, because the angle of entry is such that it is hard to have an orgasm.

Anyway... as far as enjoyment factor goes? I don't think any writer would truly enjoy writing such a scene, but for me, it's easier to do these kinds of scenes either if I am extremely tired out by vigorous exercise or if I am also watching a movie or something good and distracting. Vigorous exercise helps because you're so tired out that you don't care what you write. Watching a movie because it allows you to focus on something else instead and your subconscious is allowed to write the scene instead.

So... hope this helps! :D

Tue May 29, 2007 8:39 am
Achitaka says...

It`s a well written piece of art is all I can really say... *Goes and crys in the corner for a little bit*

AyumiGosu17 says...

Okay...I agree with La Vampiress. I didn't expect ANY of this from you! Ohh...I felt awkward reading this...*shudder* I know now why you hated writing this chapter...

Thu May 24, 2007 9:17 am
Nutty wrote a review...

Whoah.... man. It was good! but... gawd.... poor Tea....
*is wordless*

...Very effective. Very... shocking, but that's good. Shock factor is good in a story like this. I'm not sure how she's going to deal with it. I was scared for her...

Right! next part...

Lady Sydney wrote a review...

Well that chapter was pretty.........interesting. :shock: Poor Tea!! :cry: She goes through so much crap. Her and the rest of her family!! It's not fair. But, 'tis life. I agree that your grammar and spelling need some good fixing. A good ol' fashioned spell checker and grammar checker could do the trick.

OR PROOFREAD

Other than taht, though, I very much loved this chapter. It's excellent, like all the others!! ^_^ Detail is fantastic.

Good job!!

*~Syd~* :D

Elizabeth says...

God I'm depressed and I'm literally about to throw up.... ... I'm afraid of you now.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:44 pm
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

fan side: OMG! :cry: That was so sad! I didn't expect that at all Vernon! Usually people just say that the person was raped but I actually had to read every moment of when Tea, my favorite character was raped! That was horrible, omg, I swear I cried.

critic side: Whoa, that was great detail, very gruesome and somewhat morbid. I think I'm going to pass out. Of course this was a great and descriptive chapter, you must understand that, I'm just saying...whoa. I was so shocked.

That was terrifying!
~Rieda

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:37 pm
EnchantressMuffin wrote a review...

Well, this was a little... interesting. The writing was all right, though sometimes I felt like it was jumping around a little without enough description.

You might want to change your grammar a little. You left out a lot of commas, which sort of screwed up the flow of the general story, and a couple of times I noticed a place where one sentence should have actually been two sentences, which, and I don't know about anyone else, annoys the crud out of me.

If you wanted me to edit a smidge, you can PM me. I'm not saying you have to or anything, don't worry ;).

Peace, love, chocolate.

Muffin

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues