z

Young Writers Society


16+ Language Violence Mature Content

A Dangerous World (Chapter 5)

by NothingMore905


Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language, violence, and mature content.

Wallpaper ID: 110205 / Black Rock Shooter, anime, anime girls, blue eyes, glowing  eyes, long hair, dark free download

- January 10, 2030 4:25 -

before i knew it a knife appeared and stabbed through one of abbadons wings, he instantly let me go and was shot across the room.

"dͦ̒̉͏҉͚̦̜̱͙̝̜̦̣oͥ̽ͥͯ̿͟҉̼̜̤̖ņ̵͍̪̩̻̙̬̊ͥ̆͊̏'͇͚̲̲̿̏́̆̑̚t̶̨̜̖̫̗̦̯͒̽̿̍͊ͣ͠ ͕͔͇̒ͣ̓̀̕ć̍̎҉͓͈̠͠ö͂͞҉͚̬͔w̲̳͙͓̰̐͆̒̍ͬͩe̦̺̞̘͙͌ͫ̾͗͑͛̌͆͠͡r͚̰͇̄̽̓ͯ̈̇̽ ͖͇͉̝̼͓̯̩̘ͣͨ̀b̰̗̭̙̳͗͒̍̓͡e̴̷̥̣͐́ͨ̎̈́́h̶̳̹͚̓̌ͣ̓̌̆ḯ̴̖̤̱ṋ̛̭ͥ͋̋̅͘d̃͒͏̯̥͚̞̟̬̣͔̯ ̵̖̠̘̒ȁ̃͒ͮ́́͏̰̘̫̲̥̱̖͠ ̛ͦͮ̍̅̈́ͪ̏͛҉͈̞̣͇͔̰̦ḋ̳̪̭̩̦̦̯̃̇ͪ͟ȩ̳̮̖̭̘͚̞͑ͤ̃̑͢͞m̴̩̗̟̗̤͙̐͞o̺̪͆̓̎͘͞n̶̸͎̬͚̦̫͍̫͌ͮ̾̐ͨ͗ͧ̍̍"

abaddon struggled to get up but he then fell back down, i kept looking around in hopes to see this being but it was impossible...i can't do anything to help but i need to help him! "no..." i mumbled to where i was barely heard.

"ỳ̨̺͚̐ͮ͂́ͩ͋ͣ͜o̴̸̤̦͚̐́͛ų̥̲͙̲͊͑ͣ́͛ ̴͍̦̟̬̥͔̳͊ͥ̿͆̍́w̸̷̙̪͖̪ͭ̉͗̅̌͢ͅá̵̶̡̩̫͈̼ͧ̋̿̔ͅn̺̻̳ͮͦ̍͘͠t͉̣̺ͪ̒̓̂̉͆͑ͭ ̫͍͖̰ͥͣ̾̓̿m̯̼̮̰ͧ͢ͅȩ̸͍ͭͬ̒͌̆ͫͯͨ͞ ̆̂ͨ̔͒͐̆ͪ̚҉̜͉ṯ͖̥̘͐ͯ͌̓̈́͟ö̵́̑͠͏̲̳͙͈ ̧̲͎ͣ̊̒ͦ̀s̴̴̛̗ͥͯ̚h̶̗͖ͨͦ̉̂̐̎ͤ̎ͪ̀ô͔̩̼̍w̆̂̑͏̨͚̠̗͎͙ ̰̖̤̻̬̿͗̈͒ͨ̿̌́͜m̙̭͕̖̲̠̭͎͖ͯͨ̃͆̇ͭ́́̚͘y̑ͩ͂͢͏̢̥͈̥̞͓̥̜̱̪s̸̡͍̘̮̳̯̩̔̋ͣ͒̅ͪ͑ͬe̙̺̙̜ͣl͚̤̖̠͒̂͑̿̓ͪ͗ͥf̶̠̩͇̩̲̟͍̦̜̽͗ͤ͗ ̈́͗̌͂̅͏̵͏̯̭̥į̣͖͍̱̼̳ͪ̒̓͐̅̎̐͢ ̛̰͍̝̝̖ͮ̊̈́̐͛͑ͪ̃͢p̵͕͓̜̳̗͚ͧͭͥṙ̵̤̤̳̙̫͕̲ͫ͆ͪ́ḛ̲͕̤̄̓̾ͭ͆ͬ͌̑s̟̭̗͙͎̪͌̽ͦ͗͂̔̕u̖̰͈̝̼͇̺̮͗m̙̥̹͈̤͎̋̅ͦ̐͞ȩ̷̡̦̜̞̝̜͕͉ͣ͋.͕͈̟̼̟̋̏̆͠.̛̮͕̳͔̩̗͆̔̇ͪ̑̆̐͞?̽̐̇͞҉̻̪̞͙̳̝̙͖ ͉̊í̉͑ͣ̅̄͊̚͏͎̜͕̤̜́f̴̝̻̞̾ͧ̅ͫͮ͆ ̵̗͕̰͈̪̯̔ͨ̄s̛̻͉̼̼̖͈͔̫̾͗ͨͅo͍̮̭̰̤͉̬̾ͦ.̶̜̜̫͍͆̏̓ͥ͆͡.̡͉͓̤̱̗̣̳̬̈́̄̀l̢͖̝͕͕̄͒̓̏̏ͤ̐͑e͓͓͇͔̩̭̎͒͛͒̽̀ͮ͢t̪͓̞͖͈̗͉͂̐̈́s͌ͧ͏̦̙̤̼̳̣ ̼͐̇̓ͯ̆ͧt̢͕̼̯̖͎̹͓͈̖ͮ̔̏̂̓͗ͪ̍̀a̛̲̹̱̹͚̙ͨ̾̋ͨ̽̎̕͟ͅk̛̏̇ͤͯ͋͢҉͙̦̳̥̰̜̟e̴̵͉̠͒͞ͅ ̨͕͇̽ͤͭ̊͌ͧ̍̂́͞t̰͉̝̗͛̏̌̓̆h̷̙̞̝̩͕̜̗̽ͣ̾̓ͨ͜͝ȋ̧̀͑ͬ̌͊̈́̚҉̟̗̺̫͉̬̟̞͉s͛̂̉̔̋̚͏͕̀ ̙̞̗̟̣͍̒ͬ̿̽͂́́s͔̠ͯ̍̆̇͐̔̀o̵̘̤̻͚̜̪̬͋ͫͨ͒͝m̍͗͒͐ͤ҉̱̠ͅę͇̮͙͙̮͈͙͈ͪ̋̂̚̕w̳̝͙̟̉ͧ̆ͧ̃͟ĥ̼̻ͣͥͥͬͪͦ͠e̷̶̷͎͖͗̉̋̀ͪr̬̥̩͓̣͔͙̜ͭ̿̉ͣ̓͆̕͝͠e̴̠̞ͣͭ̽͛̾ ͚̦͇͕̬̰͓̦͗͌̅ͥͯ̿̅͟e̅̿̉ͩ͏̭̱̣̦͈̕͟l͇͍̞̑͊͆̑ͨ̊͐s̷̨̞ͥͪ̿̽̑̌͟ͅe̟͖͖̤̲ͧ́ͩ̓ͧ́͠.̫̞̦̹̥͔ͫ͑͊ͧ̂̋ͅ.̵̵̷͍̦͓̫̘͗̏.̨̬͔̮̌ͨ̓̔͆̄s̨̰͔̞͎̝͇̖̓̂ͫͩ̍̄͜h̯̩̠͌ͩ͗͋͌͜͞ã̧̩̦͔͍̣̤͖͔̝̄̅̓͒͢l̵͉̘̘̳̭͓̲̼̎ͫͮ͒ͣ̐ͦl͙͖̱͔̠̺̙ͫ̾̌ ̛̞̠̬̹͓̙͐̊ͣ͊͌͊w̴̛̟̩̪͎̙͉͉͆̍̓ę͉͕̱̬͇̤̩̓̒͌̇ͪ̇͡.̸̰̅͋̀ͅ.̡̈ͬ̐͐ͫ̀̚҉̺͕̝̼?͕̲̥ͤ̎͒ͭͥ͋ͯͣ̉"

we were now in a field but it was dark outside apart from the moon shining above the lands, i then looked in front of me and saw the being...but i was concentrated on abbadon who was behind me and now standing, one of his wings were folded on his back, the other dragging on the ground below him, i looked back at the being who was now visible and had an evil grin on his face looking at abbadon who was injured...

"sͣ͏̢̳̠̜̣̻̞͇͎u̳͚̙͓̥̙̅ͦ͐͊̓ͪ̇ͦ̕̕c͎̫̳̙̠ͦ̈̍̃̓̈́̊͊͜h̢͖͉̻͙̠̲ͫͩ͐ͪ̀̕ ̙͛ͤ̌͑͑ͥ͐ͮ͝a̻͔̦͙ͣ̍͡ ̷̡̗̦͎̹̤̮̓ͤ͒̐̌͌͂ͧ̅͝p̞͖̥͎̬̯ͮͪͨ͌͂͠i̺̮͐ͭͩ̈t̰̱̱͕͖̯͙̜̄̂̄̀̚y͚̞̘̮͙̎ͦ̽̆̆̀̔͟͠ ͍̠͉̯͐̏̓t̞͔̪̳͙̙̖̖̙͑͢͡o̘ͮ̋ ͚͙͕͛̓̐͒͛̾̕s̛̬͍̳̗̤̑̾ͭͤ̉́e̵̮̻̭͎͛͛ͯ͋e̢̞͇̞̫̪̽ͬ́͝ ̵̙̘̲̦̗͚͓ͣ̂̓ͪ͠a̵̺͉̠̻͉ͨ͒͆ͪ ̨̲͖͓̮͉̼ͭ̊d̸̶̙͚ͣͮ͋ͪͥ̅̔͐̓͟ę̨̪̦͔̬̼͕̓̊͐͟m̷͎͖͙̜̒͊̊ͧ͋ͭ̌ͥo̢͖͍ͦ̑ͮ͆ͦ̂̀͡ͅņ̨̳͇̥̻͈̇ͨ͑̋̈̆͒ ̛̛̰̤̣̤͓̻̠̊̿͡ͅb̲̟̹̿̉̓͘e̹̗̖̊͗̕͝ ̋ͫ̓ͭͨ̆҉̘̘̘̫͟t̷͔̝͉̪̠̺̅ąͩ͛ͅk͕̪ͭ̑̍̍e̢͍̰̘̅̾̔͠n͕̳̰̥̫̈ ̿̓̄̈́ͭͮ̐͢҉͔̲͓̤̜̭d̶̡̛̟͕̭̙̮̃̍͛ͥ̈̏͂o̧̬̻͈̦̤ͭ̄͋͑ͭͣ̋͜w͛ͯͮ̾̈̍͡҉̹͎͈̳͙n̆̾̈ͪͮ̚͏͍̜̱̳̤̱̠ ̳͖̙̻̳͕̦̒͆ͣ̃ͧ͑b̵͍̖͈̹͕̼͗ͮͩ̓̽̅̚̚y̡̙̔͋͐̓̆ͣ͘͠ ̸͔̗̹̖͈͓ͤ͆ͩ̿̑a̶ͥ̌͜҉̼̲̰ ̵̢͕̬̼͍̫̜̘̖̆̍̑ͧͤ̎m̠̻̖̻̲͙̊͞ȩ̠͓̩̗͋̾͐̎͛͊̉̈̔r̛͇̺̝̞̞̬̫̼̰̋̔̓̿͒͒͜ȩ̴̱̌̄̏͑͋̐̽ ̵̡͕͇̠̪͇̳̰̄ͯ͟e̷̮͔̗͚̘̪̼̟̿̑̇́̒̍͊̌͢n͛̓̔ͣ͊͒̂ͫ҉͉̤͉̬̥̘͖͠t͎̘̫̘̖̫̰̆͆ͦ̈́í̡̲͔͕͚͚̰̞͋̎̒̓ͭ̏ͥͅt̡͍̟̞̱͒̄̾ͧ̾͒̊́y̵̡̟̠͋̑͌̊͞.̯̦̒̾̀͘͢.̒ͪ͊̈́͑̚͏̩̣̝̠̠̬̤͈.͙̪͍̙ͦ͂̂͒̚͜"

the entity then appeared in front of abbadon and grabbed him by the throat, throwing him aside through a row of trees, my vision was then blurry and a blue light appeared around me...

that hurt...but i was able to get up and run back to the area where layla and the entity were, but i never expected to see her with such power, her eyes were purely white, her hands seemed to transform into weapons and a trail of blue light appeared behind her like a waterfall, it seemed there was more eyes behind her, it was as beautiful as a peacocks feathers, yet, it was terrifyingly beautiful...what power does she with hold inside her for so much pressure to be felt in the air...? her left eye looked like there were branches spreading out but it was blue...

"Angel of deaths dark beauty..." was all i could say at that point...


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
935 Reviews


Points: 2806
Reviews: 935

Donate
Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:54 pm
Shady wrote a review...



Heya Noth,

Shady back with another review for you, as promised! I'm excited to see what comes of this spooky voice and what it means for Layla and Abaddon. Let's jump right on in...

"ỳ̨̺͚̐ͮ͂́ͩ͋ͣ͜o̴̸̤̦͚̐́͛ų̥̲͙̲͊͑ͣ́͛ ̴͍̦̟̬̥͔̳͊ͥ̿͆̍́w̸̷̙̪͖̪ͭ̉͗̅̌͢ͅá̵̶̡̩̫͈̼ͧ̋̿̔ͅn̺̻̳ͮͦ̍͘͠t͉̣̺ͪ̒̓̂̉͆͑ͭ ̫͍͖̰ͥͣ̾̓̿m̯̼̮̰ͧ͢ͅȩ̸͍ͭͬ̒͌̆ͫͯͨ͞ ̆̂ͨ̔͒͐̆ͪ̚҉̜͉ṯ͖̥̘͐ͯ͌̓̈́͟ö̵́̑͠͏̲̳͙͈ ̧̲͎ͣ̊̒ͦ̀s̴̴̛̗ͥͯ̚h̶̗͖ͨͦ̉̂̐̎ͤ̎ͪ̀ô͔̩̼̍w̆̂̑͏̨͚̠̗͎͙ ̰̖̤̻̬̿͗̈͒ͨ̿̌́͜m̙̭͕̖̲̠̭͎͖ͯͨ̃͆̇ͭ́́̚͘y̑ͩ͂͢͏̢̥͈̥̞͓̥̜̱̪s̸̡͍̘̮̳̯̩̔̋ͣ͒̅ͪ͑ͬe̙̺̙̜ͣl͚̤̖̠͒̂͑̿̓ͪ͗ͥf̶̠̩͇̩̲̟͍̦̜̽͗ͤ͗ ̈́͗̌͂̅͏̵͏̯̭̥į̣͖͍̱̼̳ͪ̒̓͐̅̎̐͢ ̛̰͍̝̝̖ͮ̊̈́̐͛͑ͪ̃͢p̵͕͓̜̳̗͚ͧͭͥṙ̵̤̤̳̙̫͕̲ͫ͆ͪ́ḛ̲͕̤̄̓̾ͭ͆ͬ͌̑s̟̭̗͙͎̪͌̽ͦ͗͂̔̕u̖̰͈̝̼͇̺̮͗m̙̥̹͈̤͎̋̅ͦ̐͞ȩ̷̡̦̜̞̝̜͕͉ͣ͋.͕͈̟̼̟̋̏̆͠.̛̮͕̳͔̩̗͆̔̇ͪ̑̆̐͞?̽̐̇͞҉̻̪̞͙̳̝̙͖ ͉̊í̉͑ͣ̅̄͊̚͏͎̜͕̤̜́f̴̝̻̞̾ͧ̅ͫͮ͆ ̵̗͕̰͈̪̯̔ͨ̄s̛̻͉̼̼̖͈͔̫̾͗ͨͅo͍̮̭̰̤͉̬̾ͦ.̶̜̜̫͍͆̏̓ͥ͆͡.̡͉͓̤̱̗̣̳̬̈́̄̀l̢͖̝͕͕̄͒̓̏̏ͤ̐͑e͓͓͇͔̩̭̎͒͛͒̽̀ͮ͢t̪͓̞͖͈̗͉͂̐̈́s͌ͧ͏̦̙̤̼̳̣ ̼͐̇̓ͯ̆ͧt̢͕̼̯̖͎̹͓͈̖ͮ̔̏̂̓͗ͪ̍̀a̛̲̹̱̹͚̙ͨ̾̋ͨ̽̎̕͟ͅk̛̏̇ͤͯ͋͢҉͙̦̳̥̰̜̟e̴̵͉̠͒͞ͅ ̨͕͇̽ͤͭ̊͌ͧ̍̂́͞t̰͉̝̗͛̏̌̓̆h̷̙̞̝̩͕̜̗̽ͣ̾̓ͨ͜͝ȋ̧̀͑ͬ̌͊̈́̚҉̟̗̺̫͉̬̟̞͉s͛̂̉̔̋̚͏͕̀ ̙̞̗̟̣͍̒ͬ̿̽͂́́s͔̠ͯ̍̆̇͐̔̀o̵̘̤̻͚̜̪̬͋ͫͨ͒͝m̍͗͒͐ͤ҉̱̠ͅę͇̮͙͙̮͈͙͈ͪ̋̂̚̕w̳̝͙̟̉ͧ̆ͧ̃͟ĥ̼̻ͣͥͥͬͪͦ͠e̷̶̷͎͖͗̉̋̀ͪr̬̥̩͓̣͔͙̜ͭ̿̉ͣ̓͆̕͝͠e̴̠̞ͣͭ̽͛̾ ͚̦͇͕̬̰͓̦͗͌̅ͥͯ̿̅͟e̅̿̉ͩ͏̭̱̣̦͈̕͟l͇͍̞̑͊͆̑ͨ̊͐s̷̨̞ͥͪ̿̽̑̌͟ͅe̟͖͖̤̲ͧ́ͩ̓ͧ́͠.̫̞̦̹̥͔ͫ͑͊ͧ̂̋ͅ.̵̵̷͍̦͓̫̘͗̏.̨̬͔̮̌ͨ̓̔͆̄s̨̰͔̞͎̝͇̖̓̂ͫͩ̍̄͜h̯̩̠͌ͩ͗͋͌͜͞ã̧̩̦͔͍̣̤͖͔̝̄̅̓͒͢l̵͉̘̘̳̭͓̲̼̎ͫͮ͒ͣ̐ͦl͙͖̱͔̠̺̙ͫ̾̌ ̛̞̠̬̹͓̙͐̊ͣ͊͌͊w̴̛̟̩̪͎̙͉͉͆̍̓ę͉͕̱̬͇̤̩̓̒͌̇ͪ̇͡.̸̰̅͋̀ͅ.̡̈ͬ̐͐ͫ̀̚҉̺͕̝̼?͕̲̥ͤ̎͒ͭͥ͋ͯͣ̉"


Okay, so I know I complimented this text early on because it was really cool the first few times you introduced it, but I think that's because it was such short chunks of text. This was actually really hard to decipher. I eventually got it, but I suggest laying off slightly -- or at least finding a way to make this text less cluttered so that it's still clear to see what it says without having to work as hard as I did to read this.

~

Okay! Overall, I stand by what I said in the last review, where switching back and forth between POVs is confusing. BUT! I do really like hearing from Abaddon -- so I'd be interested in potentially seeing entire chapters from his POV. Especially since your chapters are already so short, I don't think it'd be terribly difficult to work entire chapters from each of their perspectives, especially if you tweak the POV a bit more.

But this was really interesting! I enjoyed reading these chapters and seeing the development with Layla and Abaddon. You definitely have an interesting premise set up and I would love to see more of their interactions and how they relate to one another.

Keep writing and let me know if you have any questions!

~Shady 8)




User avatar
969 Reviews


Points: 126
Reviews: 969

Donate
Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:43 pm
vampricone6783 wrote a review...



So Layla is an angel of death? How fitting. I think that this being might also be an angel of death, because the thing said that it was ”such a pity” that Abbadon, a demon, was defeated by it. Angels in this world might not be taken too seriously and this creature could have turned evil because of its mistreatment. Maybe it is a long lost family member of Layla..

I wish you an amazing day/night.




User avatar
4101 Reviews


Points: 254038
Reviews: 4101

Donate
Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:11 am
View Likes
KateHardy wrote a review...



Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night(whichever one it is in your part of the world),

Hi! I'm here to leave a quick review!!

First Impression: This is a lovely continuation from the conflict we had start on the last chapter and I am absolutely loving the reveal we had too. It looks like things are starting to come to a head now and I can't wait to see how it ends up being resolved.

Anyway let's get right to it,

before i knew it a knife appeared and stabbed through one of abbadons wings, he instantly let me go and was shot across the room.

"dͦ̒̉͏҉͚̦̜̱͙̝̜̦̣oͥ̽ͥͯ̿͟҉̼̜̤̖ņ̵͍̪̩̻̙̬̊ͥ̆͊̏'͇͚̲̲̿̏́̆̑̚t̶̨̜̖̫̗̦̯͒̽̿̍͊ͣ͠ ͕͔͇̒ͣ̓̀̕ć̍̎҉͓͈̠͠ö͂͞҉͚̬͔w̲̳͙͓̰̐͆̒̍ͬͩe̦̺̞̘͙͌ͫ̾͗͑͛̌͆͠͡r͚̰͇̄̽̓ͯ̈̇̽ ͖͇͉̝̼͓̯̩̘ͣͨ̀b̰̗̭̙̳͗͒̍̓͡e̴̷̥̣͐́ͨ̎̈́́h̶̳̹͚̓̌ͣ̓̌̆ḯ̴̖̤̱ṋ̛̭ͥ͋̋̅͘d̃͒͏̯̥͚̞̟̬̣͔̯ ̵̖̠̘̒ȁ̃͒ͮ́́͏̰̘̫̲̥̱̖͠ ̛ͦͮ̍̅̈́ͪ̏͛҉͈̞̣͇͔̰̦ḋ̳̪̭̩̦̦̯̃̇ͪ͟ȩ̳̮̖̭̘͚̞͑ͤ̃̑͢͞m̴̩̗̟̗̤͙̐͞o̺̪͆̓̎͘͞n̶̸͎̬͚̦̫͍̫͌ͮ̾̐ͨ͗ͧ̍̍"


OOoh I love this opening right here. Minces no words at all and we're just diving right in to things here. I love how we see this powerful demon person go flying with no resistance at all because we have a sense of how powerful he is and now this moment showcases how powerful this new entity is.

abaddon struggled to get up but he then fell back down, i kept looking around in hopes to see this being but it was impossible...i can't do anything to help but i need to help him! "no..." i mumbled to where i was barely heard.

"ỳ̨̺͚̐ͮ͂́ͩ͋ͣ͜o̴̸̤̦͚̐́͛ų̥̲͙̲͊͑ͣ́͛ ̴͍̦̟̬̥͔̳͊ͥ̿͆̍́w̸̷̙̪͖̪ͭ̉͗̅̌͢ͅá̵̶̡̩̫͈̼ͧ̋̿̔ͅn̺̻̳ͮͦ̍͘͠t͉̣̺ͪ̒̓̂̉͆͑ͭ ̫͍͖̰ͥͣ̾̓̿m̯̼̮̰ͧ͢ͅȩ̸͍ͭͬ̒͌̆ͫͯͨ͞ ̆̂ͨ̔͒͐̆ͪ̚҉̜͉ṯ͖̥̘͐ͯ͌̓̈́͟ö̵́̑͠͏̲̳͙͈ ̧̲͎ͣ̊̒ͦ̀s̴̴̛̗ͥͯ̚h̶̗͖ͨͦ̉̂̐̎ͤ̎ͪ̀ô͔̩̼̍w̆̂̑͏̨͚̠̗͎͙ ̰̖̤̻̬̿͗̈͒ͨ̿̌́͜m̙̭͕̖̲̠̭͎͖ͯͨ̃͆̇ͭ́́̚͘y̑ͩ͂͢͏̢̥͈̥̞͓̥̜̱̪s̸̡͍̘̮̳̯̩̔̋ͣ͒̅ͪ͑ͬe̙̺̙̜ͣl͚̤̖̠͒̂͑̿̓ͪ͗ͥf̶̠̩͇̩̲̟͍̦̜̽͗ͤ͗ ̈́͗̌͂̅͏̵͏̯̭̥į̣͖͍̱̼̳ͪ̒̓͐̅̎̐͢ ̛̰͍̝̝̖ͮ̊̈́̐͛͑ͪ̃͢p̵͕͓̜̳̗͚ͧͭͥṙ̵̤̤̳̙̫͕̲ͫ͆ͪ́ḛ̲͕̤̄̓̾ͭ͆ͬ͌̑s̟̭̗͙͎̪͌̽ͦ͗͂̔̕u̖̰͈̝̼͇̺̮͗m̙̥̹͈̤͎̋̅ͦ̐͞ȩ̷̡̦̜̞̝̜͕͉ͣ͋.͕͈̟̼̟̋̏̆͠.̛̮͕̳͔̩̗͆̔̇ͪ̑̆̐͞?̽̐̇͞҉̻̪̞͙̳̝̙͖ ͉̊í̉͑ͣ̅̄͊̚͏͎̜͕̤̜́f̴̝̻̞̾ͧ̅ͫͮ͆ ̵̗͕̰͈̪̯̔ͨ̄s̛̻͉̼̼̖͈͔̫̾͗ͨͅo͍̮̭̰̤͉̬̾ͦ.̶̜̜̫͍͆̏̓ͥ͆͡.̡͉͓̤̱̗̣̳̬̈́̄̀l̢͖̝͕͕̄͒̓̏̏ͤ̐͑e͓͓͇͔̩̭̎͒͛͒̽̀ͮ͢t̪͓̞͖͈̗͉͂̐̈́s͌ͧ͏̦̙̤̼̳̣ ̼͐̇̓ͯ̆ͧt̢͕̼̯̖͎̹͓͈̖ͮ̔̏̂̓͗ͪ̍̀a̛̲̹̱̹͚̙ͨ̾̋ͨ̽̎̕͟ͅk̛̏̇ͤͯ͋͢҉͙̦̳̥̰̜̟e̴̵͉̠͒͞ͅ ̨͕͇̽ͤͭ̊͌ͧ̍̂́͞t̰͉̝̗͛̏̌̓̆h̷̙̞̝̩͕̜̗̽ͣ̾̓ͨ͜͝ȋ̧̀͑ͬ̌͊̈́̚҉̟̗̺̫͉̬̟̞͉s͛̂̉̔̋̚͏͕̀ ̙̞̗̟̣͍̒ͬ̿̽͂́́s͔̠ͯ̍̆̇͐̔̀o̵̘̤̻͚̜̪̬͋ͫͨ͒͝m̍͗͒͐ͤ҉̱̠ͅę͇̮͙͙̮͈͙͈ͪ̋̂̚̕w̳̝͙̟̉ͧ̆ͧ̃͟ĥ̼̻ͣͥͥͬͪͦ͠e̷̶̷͎͖͗̉̋̀ͪr̬̥̩͓̣͔͙̜ͭ̿̉ͣ̓͆̕͝͠e̴̠̞ͣͭ̽͛̾ ͚̦͇͕̬̰͓̦͗͌̅ͥͯ̿̅͟e̅̿̉ͩ͏̭̱̣̦͈̕͟l͇͍̞̑͊͆̑ͨ̊͐s̷̨̞ͥͪ̿̽̑̌͟ͅe̟͖͖̤̲ͧ́ͩ̓ͧ́͠.̫̞̦̹̥͔ͫ͑͊ͧ̂̋ͅ.̵̵̷͍̦͓̫̘͗̏.̨̬͔̮̌ͨ̓̔͆̄s̨̰͔̞͎̝͇̖̓̂ͫͩ̍̄͜h̯̩̠͌ͩ͗͋͌͜͞ã̧̩̦͔͍̣̤͖͔̝̄̅̓͒͢l̵͉̘̘̳̭͓̲̼̎ͫͮ͒ͣ̐ͦl͙͖̱͔̠̺̙ͫ̾̌ ̛̞̠̬̹͓̙͐̊ͣ͊͌͊w̴̛̟̩̪͎̙͉͉͆̍̓ę͉͕̱̬͇̤̩̓̒͌̇ͪ̇͡.̸̰̅͋̀ͅ.̡̈ͬ̐͐ͫ̀̚҉̺͕̝̼?͕̲̥ͤ̎͒ͭͥ͋ͯͣ̉"


Well this creature can definitely read some minds from the looks of things. Wow, things really are kicking into gear quite powerfully already and I love it. All the built up tension to this bit of conflict has so far been brought towards the climax really well.

we were now in a field but it was dark outside apart from the moon shining above the lands, i then looked in front of me and saw the being...but i was concentrated on abbadon who was behind me and now standing, one of his wings were folded on his back, the other dragging on the ground below him, i looked back at the being who was now visible and had an evil grin on his face looking at abbadon who was injured...

"sͣ͏̢̳̠̜̣̻̞͇͎u̳͚̙͓̥̙̅ͦ͐͊̓ͪ̇ͦ̕̕c͎̫̳̙̠ͦ̈̍̃̓̈́̊͊͜h̢͖͉̻͙̠̲ͫͩ͐ͪ̀̕ ̙͛ͤ̌͑͑ͥ͐ͮ͝a̻͔̦͙ͣ̍͡ ̷̡̗̦͎̹̤̮̓ͤ͒̐̌͌͂ͧ̅͝p̞͖̥͎̬̯ͮͪͨ͌͂͠i̺̮͐ͭͩ̈t̰̱̱͕͖̯͙̜̄̂̄̀̚y͚̞̘̮͙̎ͦ̽̆̆̀̔͟͠ ͍̠͉̯͐̏̓t̞͔̪̳͙̙̖̖̙͑͢͡o̘ͮ̋ ͚͙͕͛̓̐͒͛̾̕s̛̬͍̳̗̤̑̾ͭͤ̉́e̵̮̻̭͎͛͛ͯ͋e̢̞͇̞̫̪̽ͬ́͝ ̵̙̘̲̦̗͚͓ͣ̂̓ͪ͠a̵̺͉̠̻͉ͨ͒͆ͪ ̨̲͖͓̮͉̼ͭ̊d̸̶̙͚ͣͮ͋ͪͥ̅̔͐̓͟ę̨̪̦͔̬̼͕̓̊͐͟m̷͎͖͙̜̒͊̊ͧ͋ͭ̌ͥo̢͖͍ͦ̑ͮ͆ͦ̂̀͡ͅņ̨̳͇̥̻͈̇ͨ͑̋̈̆͒ ̛̛̰̤̣̤͓̻̠̊̿͡ͅb̲̟̹̿̉̓͘e̹̗̖̊͗̕͝ ̋ͫ̓ͭͨ̆҉̘̘̘̫͟t̷͔̝͉̪̠̺̅ąͩ͛ͅk͕̪ͭ̑̍̍e̢͍̰̘̅̾̔͠n͕̳̰̥̫̈ ̿̓̄̈́ͭͮ̐͢҉͔̲͓̤̜̭d̶̡̛̟͕̭̙̮̃̍͛ͥ̈̏͂o̧̬̻͈̦̤ͭ̄͋͑ͭͣ̋͜w͛ͯͮ̾̈̍͡҉̹͎͈̳͙n̆̾̈ͪͮ̚͏͍̜̱̳̤̱̠ ̳͖̙̻̳͕̦̒͆ͣ̃ͧ͑b̵͍̖͈̹͕̼͗ͮͩ̓̽̅̚̚y̡̙̔͋͐̓̆ͣ͘͠ ̸͔̗̹̖͈͓ͤ͆ͩ̿̑a̶ͥ̌͜҉̼̲̰ ̵̢͕̬̼͍̫̜̘̖̆̍̑ͧͤ̎m̠̻̖̻̲͙̊͞ȩ̠͓̩̗͋̾͐̎͛͊̉̈̔r̛͇̺̝̞̞̬̫̼̰̋̔̓̿͒͒͜ȩ̴̱̌̄̏͑͋̐̽ ̵̡͕͇̠̪͇̳̰̄ͯ͟e̷̮͔̗͚̘̪̼̟̿̑̇́̒̍͊̌͢n͛̓̔ͣ͊͒̂ͫ҉͉̤͉̬̥̘͖͠t͎̘̫̘̖̫̰̆͆ͦ̈́í̡̲͔͕͚͚̰̞͋̎̒̓ͭ̏ͥͅt̡͍̟̞̱͒̄̾ͧ̾͒̊́y̵̡̟̠͋̑͌̊͞.̯̦̒̾̀͘͢.̒ͪ͊̈́͑̚͏̩̣̝̠̠̬̤͈.͙̪͍̙ͦ͂̂͒̚͜"


Love that description there. It looks like somehow this creature even brought Abaddon alongside Layla for some reason. That definitely doesn't bode well for poor Abaddon. Also this is quite an interesting location to appear at. It doesn't look particularly dangerous but the secluded location suggests something bad might go down.

the entity then appeared in front of abbadon and grabbed him by the throat, throwing him aside through a row of trees, my vision was then blurry and a blue light appeared around me...

that hurt...but i was able to get up and run back to the area where layla and the entity were, but i never expected to see her with such power, her eyes were purely white, her hands seemed to transform into weapons and a trail of blue light appeared behind her like a waterfall, it seemed there was more eyes behind her, it was as beautiful as a peacocks feathers, yet, it was terrifyingly beautiful...what power does she with hold inside her for so much pressure to be felt in the air...? her left eye looked like there were branches spreading out but it was blue...

"Angel of deaths dark beauty..." was all i could say at that point...


Ooooh it seems we're ending in Abaddon's POV. This is a lovely moment. I think its good for us to get a glimpse at actually how heart Abaddon is and see that it is actually as bad as it looks and this little reveal is fun. I suppose that's some hint at the true power Layla possess if that isn't perhaps the actual true form Layla hold within her. Angel of Death certainly sounds like it'll be a pretty fun moment.

Aaaaand that's it for this one.

Overall: Overall I think we've got ourselves the start of what seems like its about to be perhaps a pretty epic battle scene where an actual is tossed aside so carelessly by this entity. It looks like Layla is far stronger and perhaps able to do something, but well I suppose we won't find that out just quite yet.

As always remember to take what you think was helpful and forget the rest.

Stay Safe
Harry





HONK
— The Golden Goose