z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Characters So Far

by NothingMore905


1: Layla Samuel

2: Abaddon Dunkel

3: In Progress...


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
935 Reviews


Points: 2806
Reviews: 935

Donate
Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:00 am
View Likes
Shady wrote a review...



Heya Noth! Are you familiar with the viewforum.php?f=124 ? You are of course more than welcome to post lit works like this one if you want to ^^ but generally, the publishing/literary center is reserved for works that you are actively seeking feedback on, like a chapter that you would like reviewed.

This work is a bit harder to give feedback on, since it's just a list of two names. Did you have specific questions or concerns you wanted feedback on? Or was this just a place to log your character list? If it's the latter, you may be interested in starting a Writer's Corner thread.

You can browse through some of the ones already posted there if you like to get some inspiration, but often people put little teasers or character lists or additionals like maps and avatars and such in their writer's corner if they want it all organized but don't necessarily want specific feedback on it. Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Writer's Corner yet or not.

~Shady 8)




Random avatar

Points: 21
Reviews: 26

Donate
Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:49 pm
Dipro wrote a review...



I am curious.Are you naming the characters with any particular objective In mind.Any nationality ? What's the kind of story you are looking to write ? Names carry a lot of meaning and Abbadon sounds forbidding.Layla huh.Sounds like fantasy In the middle ages.A good fantasy,mind you.I will be eagerly waiting for the story




User avatar
43 Reviews


Points: 2179
Reviews: 43

Donate
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:44 pm
AlmondEyes wrote a review...



Howdy there!! If you need someone to bounce names off of I am more than happy to help! I find that something as simple as choosing names for character in stories can be quite taxing. For some people, names can carry a lot of meaning and can also play a part in how people carry themselves. It can also determine how people are viewed as a person, though I don't find that to be very fair. You can always PM me if you have questions. Best of luck!!





I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat