z

Young Writers Society



final letter to timmy

by Elizabeth


This was really sweet Brad... it sounds like this romantic break-up, thank you poem that... wow.
I mean aside from the fact it was a bit weird to read in this bundle, the contents itself were so beautiful.
I love reading your work, and I hope everything is going to be alright with you -- as yourself, and Timmy with himself.
Excellent work Brad.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
688 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 688

Donate
Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:48 pm
xanthan gum wrote a review...



I know this poem meant a lot to you...I don't know who this person is, nor what relations existed between you in the past or what will happen in the future between you two - if anything will happen at all. But I felt the passion from you in every texted letter, and I understood on some level. The image of kicking anthills, catching eyes and then floating away in the wind - that was perfect. This wasn't standard poetry in the sense that it had a vague rhythm that wasn't aided with it's format, but you managed a sort of poetic undertone, and for that I believe this deserves every word of praise.





Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning