z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 3, A world 50 billion years in The making.

by dark


My eyes slowly opened. Just as they did when I first hatched. I could feel the electricity within me restart and flow.

In time.. I will see what they created. "Be ready, Jason." I whispered quietly.

In a few hours I was wide awake, waiting patiently for the black cloud to fizzle away and release me into the world that the Pokemon should have created by now. I hoped for a world where they would at least know how to live lives close to what I expected of them.

Many hours passed. The light began the quickly flood into the cloud. I shielded my eyes from it.

Finally, it's happening. I have looked forward to this for a very long time.

I grabbed Jason's egg, held it tightly, and braced myself for the plummet of my life. The cloud soon became white, then translucent , then finally, it disappeared right before my eyes, and I fell faster then I had ever fallen before.

I crashed hard on the ground. I was astonished that I hadn't felt any pain. When the smoke, dust, and debris finally cleared, I saw myself in a small valley and lush green grass and rolling hills. With Jason still in my arms I walked to a nearby pond, left the egg by a tree, and washed myself with the clear spring water and cleaned off my dust covered, grass stained clothes.

I used rocks and sticks to creat a fire and dry everything off. After I had my clothes on again, I stoped out the fire and llooked for nearby civilization. After slowly walking for a few hours I saw a tall building. My mouth fell open at the sight of the small town the Pokemon had built themselves.

"Magnificent. They did exactly what I thought they would." I said in delight.

I laughed loudly with joy. Walking into the town with a large smile on my face. A nearby sign read: Rustboro City, the Devon City. I never wanted to forget that name.

I jumped on top of the buildings in the city, examining the city from above. Many Pokemon with forms like my current one and past one roamed throughout the place. All over where large condominiums and smaller houses. People moving in and out of them. I jumped down into the street and walked to the largest one I saw. Devon Corp was written on A sign on the while fence that bordered the front of the building. When I walked in, a tall slender woman in a blue suit greetinged me.

"Helooo young man!" She said happily. "Are you new to this city?"

"Yes, I am." I answered. "Do you have a place where I could stay?"

Before she could answer, and man in a brown suit and hat came into the room and shot a look straight on me.

"Mrs. Perry, thank you." He said. "Follow me. I'll show you to you new place kid."

He led me out a back door to a large tent. "What's your name kid?" He asked.

"Ryan Zekrom Sparker" I replied. "You may not believe find this hard to believe. But I created this world.

"I believe you." He said. "This tent is clean inside but the ground is grass. Also you'll have to furnish it yourself. Will you accept.

"It's fine. I accept it."

The man nodded to me and left. I still could not understand why he believed me. I hoped he wasn't just a gullible man fool who believed anything people told him.

The sky  started turning orange. I hopped from building to building again to observe the town a little more. I went to the middle of the town entrance and I saw a school. Before I left the tent earlier, I had studied every Pokemon that was know in existence by reading books that Mrs. Perry gave me. A young looking female Ralts walked into the school. She in particular caught me eye.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
293 Reviews


Points: 17344
Reviews: 293

Donate
Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:45 pm
BrumalHunter wrote a review...



Salutations.

I have returned! And it is still Review Day - fancy that! No matter, I have come to review, so that is exactly what I shall do.

Having read the first and second chapters, I know that Zekrom (or should I say Ryan Zekrom Sparker? ;) ) is reminiscint of a deity, but I am not entirely sure if I should call him that. Anyway, for a deity, he seems to be far too innocent and naive. How could he simply expect to walk up to somebody and say, "Hey, guess what? I created this world!" If I were the man who had shown Ryan his room/tent, I would also have said, "I believe you," but with a little more sarcasm, like, "Sure, of course I believe you." Newborn deity or not, even Ryan would be able to identify sarcasm when he heard it. Of course, if he could actually prove that he ahd created the world, then it would be a completely different story.

I noticed another thing: what happened to Jason? You dutifully mentioned him while Ryan was inside the cloud and when he was outside washing himself, but you never mention him afterwards. Did Ryan forget about him and accidentally leave him at the tree, or did he take him along to the "hotel"?

Furthermore, I cannot tell if Ryan is in his human form as Ryan, or in his Pokémon form as Zekrom. You simply describe his actions, but not what he experiences, except when he first enters the city, but even then, you only describe how he feels about the city. I don't think you will change the story now, but as I have said in a previous review as well, I noticed you are writing the third season now, so maybe you should just keep that in mind.

And another thing: what Pokémon are Mrs Perry and the man in the brown suit? You mentioned that the Ralts-girl is a Ralts (duh), but not what they are. Also, did this Ralts-girl walk around in her Pokémon form and that's how Ryan knew what she was, or did he just know, since he might as well be a divinity in this story. And saying why she (the Ralts-girl) drew Ryan's attention would also be nice, since we literally only know she caught his eye. Does he fancy her? Does he think she would make a good friend (which she definitely will)? We are left with so many unanswered questions.

As always, your work is entertaining and interesting, but it is also lacking in some parts. Nevertheless, I shall continue to review your story, and I am sure you will deal with these problems later on.

A happy Review Day and a great week to you!

This review courtesy of
Image




User avatar
23 Reviews


Points: 315
Reviews: 23

Donate
Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:22 pm
Pokemonlover545 wrote a review...



Another review here! 2 more reviews this time! So far, I Luvdisc the stuff you're making. Actually I only love Pokemon Ultimate Evolution. How does Ryan study that fast? How does he climb buildings and jump from them and land on to another? I am still reading, and reviewing at the same time so I can save time. Never mind. I already read the whole thing. I am guessing that when the sky turned orange, the sun was setting. How does that person just believe that he created the world!? No one would ever say that they believed him if this actually happened in real life! Your notifications might explode if I keep doing these reviews on every single Pokemon Ultimate Evolution. I NEED A SUPER LONG REVIEW AND THIS IS TOO SHORT SO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT! How does Ryan know about every single Pokemon in existence in a few hours? It makes sense for me because I knew every Pokemon in a few hours. I can name all 649+ Pokemon, but you probably wouldn't want to see me do all of that, because everyone hates when I do that. Why am I talking about my life now!? Oh yeah.... now i remmeber. Why does Ryan Zekrom Sparker switch from human to dragon to human to dragon to human, and that a million times? This is the end of the review!




User avatar
1334 Reviews


Points: 25864
Reviews: 1334

Donate
Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:33 am
Hannah wrote a review...



Okay, Dark~ Here again.
Looks like we can do a paragraph for editing practice!

All over where large condominiums and smaller houses. People moving in and out of them. I jumped down into the street and walked to the largest one I saw.Devon Corpwas written on A sign on the while fence that bordered the front of the building. When I walked in, a tall slender woman in a blue suit greetinged me.


Read this passage aloud to yourself. I know it feels weird. You don't have to if you're in front of your family or anything, but it's REALLY REALLY beneficial to read your writing aloud to yourself, because you notice things that you might not have otherwise. For example, if you read "All over where", do you notice the typo? You mean to say "were". Can you find other mistakes in spacing, punctuation, or verb tense? I see seven including the first one!

I am really interested in why this old man believes this character also. I trust that you'll explain the reason later, because otherwise I can't believe that he would just accept what this kid says. "I created this world."

How does the man say this? With a serious look on his face? With a knowing smile? Does he just wave it off as silly nonsense?

And my last question is how did Ryan study all the pokemon so fast. If he created the world, does he need to study? If he reads a book, does he get all the information in it all at once? I just have some technical questions like those that will help me believe your story.

Once again, PM me with questions or comments about my review! :)




User avatar
241 Reviews


Points: 286
Reviews: 241

Donate
Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm
Jonathan wrote a review...



Hello Dark: Jordin here with a note for you.

SparklingGabbi wrote:After I had my clothes ont again,
The word "Onto" is spelled wrong you wrote 'ont'.

SparklingGabbi wrote:A nearby sigh read:
Okay I think you meant "sign" but you wrote "Sigh".

SparklingGabbi wrote:"You may not believe find this hard to believe
You need to cut out one of the believes.

Well this is as good as ever besides the other problems that I had the honor to point out to you.

Keep writing and good luck.

~Jon~ :pirate3:




User avatar
806 Reviews


Points: 1883
Reviews: 806

Donate
Sun May 12, 2013 11:08 pm
Aley wrote a review...



The cloud soon became white, then clear, then finally, it disappeared right before my eyes, and I fell faster then I had ever fallen before.


- If something is clear, by definition you cannot see it. How does it disappear after it became clear? Translucent is almost clear, but not quite clear.

I used rocks and sticks to creat a fire and dry everything off. After I had my clothes ont again, I looked for nearby civilization.


-Create has an E on the end.
-On does not have a T. Simple typing errors I assume?

I laughed loudly with joy. Walking into the town with a large smile on my face. A nearby sigh read:Rustboro City, the Devon City.I never wanted to forget that name.


- There should be a space between the colon and the start of the next word.
-Sign not sigh. Sigh is something people do to show exasperation, a sign is a physical thing which labels stuff.

before she could answer, and man cam into the room and shot a look straight on me.


-Caps Before <-- start of the sentence

"You may not believe find this hard to believe. But I created this world. "I believe you." He said. "This tent is clean inside but the ground is grass. Also you'll have to furnish it yourself. Will you accept.


-You're missing your end parenthesis and also when a new speaker speaks, they should get a new paragraph.

So grammar errors aside I feel like we need more descriptions of how things look. Just saying this or that doesn't really tell us who or what we are dealing with. Try being descriptive about what he's seeing through the entire thing with short simple adjectives and adverbs attached to nouns.




dark says...


Oh, man. Why do I keep making these silly mistakes?



User avatar
28 Reviews


Points: 132
Reviews: 28

Donate
Mon May 06, 2013 10:32 pm
happyslappy13 wrote a review...



A piece of Pokemon writing, eh? Not bad. Pokemon is an interesting subject, and it is easy to write about. I think Pokemon is a great way to write a story, with all the different creatures to invent and battle... although I am not a major fan.

You might want to look into your grammar a bit more; you have many small errors such as missing capitalization. I have played pokemon games before, and as your character entered a new town, I could just picture the exciting part of the game where you enter a new town and someone asks you: "Are you new here?" I really appreciated this remembrance because it was a prominent part of the series, and it opened up new shops, trainers to fight, and new experiences.

I know I have probably started ranting about pokemon on this review, but I just liked to share what it meant to me.

Keep up the great work!
Peace out!




dark says...


Thank you for the kind words! I'll definetly try to check my punctuation better.



dark says...


Thank you for the kind words! I'll definetly try to check my punctuation better.




Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill