z

Young Writers Society

Pippiedooda's presents! :)

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 pm
Pippiedooda says...

Hi :) I love giving reviews! I think I'm becoming a bit addicted :shock:

I will review anything story-ish, I can't really do poems or lyrics but if you like I can give an overall impression :) I'm not that keen on reviewing reaaaaally long stuff so if anyone does post something that's quite a lot, I might only be able to show my main thoughts instead of going through each paragraph.

In general, I write nitpicks and give suggestions as to how I think little bits of the story could be changed, then giving overall comments on the story as a whole. I'm not brilliant at grammar but I will pick it out where I can! If people want a specific sort of review- say focusing on the plot line or sentence structures then just ask :D

If you post a story I will get to it as soon as I can- timing's may vary with schoolwork and stuff but I will do my best :P

So please help feed my addiction!

- Just to let everyone know I'm going to try and be a bit harsher in my reviews :evil: (eek!)
Last edited by Pippiedooda on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries"
-Monty Python and The Holy Grail

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:10 pm
asxz says...

HEY! First review... I feel special!

Could you please review these for me?
Prologue, Part 1
Prologue, Part 2
Prologue, Part 3.

*Cookies*
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:23 am
Anna09 says...

Hello :) Could you possibly review my story?

topic44396.html

Thanks in advance! xD

233 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Pippiedooda says...

asxz- 1, 2 and 3 all done! :) I really enjoyed reading all of them, looking forward to seeing where your story goes- Hope I was of some help, mmmmm cookies :P
Anna- done! Really great story, hope the review was useful :D

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:15 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hi, could you review this for me...
topic44538.html

This is Chapter One Part Three...you can skim through the other parts but don't feel like you have to review them.

Here's some background on the story...
A girl finds out that her best friend's mom committed suicide. So the friend is really upset and he must decide if he will stay with his step dad in his hometown with his friends or go live with his dad. The girl is trying to help but she is really confused on how to because she's never been through something like that.

If you could review this I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 pm
RGallagher says...

Can you review this for me?

Title: Pride
Genre: Other fiction
Summary: A man comes home from the military
Link: topic44545.html

I <3 you long time!
RG Prompts! New prompts posted daily!
http://rgprompts.blogspot.com/

Need a critique? Post here!
topic42126.html

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:00 am
asxz says...

Hi Pippiedooda! Could you please review this for me? You do it so well...
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 am
Serendipity Blues says...

I'd be much obliged if you could review this for me.

Thank yooou in advance!
Fancy a Review?

Moo.

233 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 pm
Pippiedooda says...

mhmmcolleen- done!
RGallagher- done!
asxz- done!
Serendipity- done!

All your stories were great! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:48 pm
LydiaB says...

Hey Pippiedooda! I would like it if you could review this for me:
topic44570.html

This is a sequel, but only two characters reappear in it and they don't come in until later. Here's a little something about it:
History: Six-hundred years have come and gone since the downfall of an enemy whose name was easily forgotten in time, as few wished to remember it. The living remained alive, and the dead stayed in their place. A new batch of dragons hatched and reached one-hundred years of adulthood and the Others changed their forms six times. Peace settled on the clouds and the people on the ground remained oblivious to all that went on. But technology also quickly developed. People became reliant on the spells cast long ago, rarely using their own magic, and began using the new advancements. Before the magic-users realized what was going on, countless spells that had been so common centuries back began to disappear. The number of ways people traveled between the ground and the clouds were greatly narrowed and the secrets of magic spread rapidly over the ground as their methods of hiding them became ever more inefficient. The magical beings pulled themselves even further from human contact in hopes that they could use and protect their own magics. A group of magic-users emerged, utilizing what destructive spells remained, and tormented people on the ground and clouds alike. Those on the clouds tried to stop them, but without all their spells, they could do little against them. So both groups continued to fight, constantly in fear that even more of their magic would fade.
Plot: You'll just have to read to find out ;)

Thank you!
-Lydia <3
Is Pat Buchanan the answer to everything in your life? If so, put "Pat Buchanan" in your signature.

If you're looking for a good fantasy story in need of help...
Purple Magic
:D

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:30 am
~Excalibur~ says...

Hi Pippie, I have 14 chapters of my work which you could review if you got bored. Should keep you busy for some time! Gaea is rated R for a lot of things, but if you feel up to it please review!

First edited piece is here: topic42699.html

2-14 can be accessed from the top of the page.

233 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Pippiedooda says...

LydiaB- Done!
Excalibur- I reviewed the first chapter, if there is another specific chapter you want reviewed then just ask :) I'll probably end up reading more soon when I have time!

:D

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm
Moriah Leila says...

Hey Pippiedooda, I like your name. Oh and I'm always willing to support a fellow YWSer's addiction to reviews. If you don't mind:

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Two Cont.

I have more that I'd really like you to review, but I won't overwhelm you with it all at once. By the way if you ever need a review, feel free to PM me with the link or you can post it in my review forum. Thank you!!
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hey, me again. I was wondering if maybe you would want to review the next little part of my story. It's pretty short so...
topic44680.html
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm
beckiw says...

Hey, Pippiedooda

I hope this doesn't count as too long lol If it is just tell me :) This story is for Rosey_Unicorn's contest, so it needs to be ship shape! It is only the first part...

topic44692.html

thank you! :D

English is just three languages in a trenchcoat.
— KateHardy