z

Young Writers Society

Aunty Pop's Kentucky Fried Critiques

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 am
asxz says...

Well, I'm not looking for a review as such, But could you please look at my blog? It's not a blog as such, but a story from which I post daily... you know, so i don't have to think about chapters, but can just write a diary for my character!
Well, I'm not looking for a review, just a small look at what I'm doing and what I could change! Could you please post your comments [they can be as short as you like] in the comments section of whatever post you look at? There are only 3 so far, so it shouldn't take you that long, and you don't even need to review! I don't mind if you take a few days/ a week though... That's sweet!
Oh, and I almost forgot! Here's the link to [my blog] 'Dear Diary'

Thank you so much!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

143 Reviews

Reviews: 143
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:25 am
anti-pop says...

Hey, asxz! What a cool idea... I'll definitely keep up with that. :)

Thanks for posting!
...Bitter cold, it grows
changing holds
cynicism the new norm...

-Libretto

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:30 am
Rosendorn says...

I'm looking for some critiques on this piece (Ownership, non-fiction) before I edit.

Please and thank you!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:52 am
Threnody says...

Hello! I would really appreciate it you could take a look at this poem and review to your most harshest extreme. Thank you so so so much!

Link
post544793.html#544793

Thanks again!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:28 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Poppity!! I have a request for ya! My "horror" story I've gotten a couple of good reviews on it. But, I'd really like to know how to improve my flow. For some reason, it seems choppy to me...so, if you could just help me fix that for my rewrite? Thanks, darling!
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:20 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix