...want a review? (CLOSED)

34 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 148
Reviews 51
I would be so grateful if you could take a look at one or both of my newest poems:

Untitled No. 1
absolution

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks so much!
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
Sorry if it takes me a while to get to these works. I'm a bit busy right now. I'll definitely try to as soon as I can! :D




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
Reviving this thread cuz I need to review some things. Please give me stuff! :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 908
Reviews 76
Could you review the first three chapters of my story (sorry, if that's a lot) Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 1?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
I'd be happy to, @Dest! :D

*goes off to review*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
C.B. - Episode 000 ← @Lucrezia Here comes a wild review request! Just wrote this piece yesterday and got a few reviews on it already, but I need as many different opinions as possible, so here's to hope your schedule allows yours to fly by as well!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
Untitled (Zombie Apocalypse Romance Short) this maybe? Thank you!
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Non-binary, but outside regular parameters
Points 2085
Reviews 48
Would like for you to review my "story"/letter - Letter to a dead girl.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 748
Reviews 15
Hi. I really wanted an honest review for my article. The link is:

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Aaraju/An-Unfulfilled-Dream-135138

Thank you very much.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 14
Reviews 19




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
@Tortwag
@Dracula
@shima
@Aaraju
@CarryOnMrCaulfield

Hey guys!

Sorry that I never reviewed your stuff; I took a hiatus from the site a little while before you posted your links, and at the time that I vanished, I only had one recent post in this thread and wasn't expecting any more (boy, was I wrong!). Anyway, since I'm currently in between jobs (or in other words, an unemployed bum), it seems like a good time for me to get to work reviewing! *cracks knuckles* I hope that's okay.

TL;DR: I didn't see these posts till just now, and I will be belatedly reviewing all of them ASAP. Sorry for the delay! :smt001




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
@Lucrezia Why yes! Of course it's okay! The delay is... Well it's not fine, but Life is Life, so, I'm fine with the hiatus. At the very least, I hope you'll enjoy yourself with all of these! Good luck :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
Tortwag wrote:@Lucrezia Why yes! Of course it's okay! The delay is... Well it's not fine, but Life is Life, so, I'm fine with the hiatus. At the very least, I hope you'll enjoy yourself with all of these! Good luck :3

Thanks for understanding! And I just completed your review. :D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 17




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 224
Reviews 10
Hey, could you review Seltas's first kill I promise it's not gorry! I personly hate reading that kind of stuff... and don't worry about being nice when reviewing this. No feelings will be hurt I promise.
Thanks in advance.



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)